More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maoushade Maoushade

Who do you want to fuck?

Korra, the Avatar

Avatar Korra? that's a good choice stud let me show you where she is E.V.E said.

John felt a pressure in the centre of his forehead leading him to the door. It lead him through winding set of white hallways and staircases until he felt it dissipate in front of a final white door with a water tribe symbol engraved into the door.

"It's open" called a voice from in.

John opened the door and smiled. Korra was bent over a dresser and smiling at him in the mirror. Her tight ass wiggled at him suggestively as he took her body in. She had soft brown skin and black hair with two hair hair ties and a ponytail. Her body was athletic and lean but she had curves in all the right places, John gazed at her 32D tits in the mirror before his eyes travelling to her dripping wet snatch and pink flower. She wore nothing but an armband and a set of blue fishnet stockings.

"Are you ready to put a baby in me stud?"

"Fuck yeah," John stepped into the room, his cock coming to attention as he walked towards her enticing behind. He knelt behind her, placing his hands on her hips and nuzzled her softest folds and taking in her powerful feminine musk. Korra moaned as his tongue began to explore her aggressively. She tasted sweet and was dripping with desire that he lapped up eagerly.

"Oh yeah! stick your tongue in me stud"

John began pumping his cock and moved his tongue to her pucker ring, drawing a shudder from Korra.

"Don't cum yet slut,"

"Yes stud," Korra said submissively. John continued to tongue-fuck her until she was gasping for breathing, her cheeks flushed with arousal and his own chin stained with it. John stood up straight and tapped his cock lightly on her behind.

"So where's Asami? slut,"

"I don't know,"

John pressed the head of his cock against her puckered ring, and suppressed a smile as she bit her lip. "That's not what I wanted to hear slut,"

"I'm sorry she should be somewhere in the mansion,"

"Hmm that'll do, I wanted her to lick my ass while I fucked you but that'll have to wait,"

"Please..." Korra was begging now he could see her lips were red and and puffy from suppressed desire. John rested his cock against the entrance to her cunt and leant forward until his cheek was nuzzling hers and he began to whisper in her ear.

"Do you feel my cock,"

"Yes,"

"Do you want it?"

"Yes,"

"What do you want?"

"I want your cock,"

"You're just a dirtly little whore aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm a dirty little whore,"

"Do you know what I do to dirty little whores?"

"What?" Korra panted, her fingers curled around the desk, making it creak.

"I fuck them, I fill them with my seed, and when they get pregnant I keep fucking them, day after day, night after night," John's hands explored her body, wrapping around her waist and groping her breasts before reaching down between her legs. He rolled her nipples between his forefinger and thumb, relishing the feeling. Korra squirmed under his touch her skin was warm to the touch.

"John? Ar-"

Before she could finish he slammed his hips into hers, penetrating her fully. Korra screamed in a mixture of pain and ecstasy, John bit her neck, like beasts in heat they rutted. She was so tight, with each thrust his cock kissed her womb, eliciting a moan from her each time. She orgasmed with a breathless moan, but John kept going holding back his own orgasm.

"Fuck me, oh fuck you're so big,"

SLAP their hips clapped together, SLAP, again.

"Do you like your stud's cock, slut?"

SLAP SLAP

"YES! I love your cock," SLAP "Make me your bitch,"

SLAP

John grabbed the back of Korra's head and twisted her into a kiss. It was like lightning the reaction between them. Their tongues explored each other, wreathing in an animalistic frenzy. All the while he kept pounding her, he felt something other than her cum drip across his fingers as they swirled around her clit.

"Blood? Were you a virgin slut?"

"Yes stud,"

"I bet you and Asami fucked, didn't you? Slut,"

"Yes stud"

"Did you grind against her, "

"Yes stud"

"Did you eat her out?"

"Yes stud"

John clapped his hips into hers, and grinded against her growling into her ear.

"You feel so fuckin good"

"John please... I-I want you"

John grunted, "Almost there," John focused entirely on the sensations of his cock thrusting again and again into her tight hole, he could feel the waves of pleasure radiating from his crotch, mixing with Korra's own until they were ready to burst.

John closed his eyes picturing the next part. He could feel her about to cum, and finally lose control, he bound himself to it, waiting for her ecstasy to reach its crescendo. Just before she did though he stopped holding back. He slammed his cock fully into her and kissed her cervix with the head of his cock, resting in the nub forming its entrance and came inside her, The pressure in his balls burst forth like a damn and he could see his cum shoot into Korra’s womb. She screamed as it rushed in, shot after shot of his cum entered her and sent her to heaven. He could feel his seed penetrate her eggs as he flooded her womb.

“You feel that? That’s my cum swimming around in your womb, and that's only the first load.” He whispered in her ear as his cock maintained its kiss with her womb spurting load after load into her.

“And as you swell up I’m going to keep fucking you. Every. Single. Day,” With each enunciation he kissed her, and his cock tapped her womb, eliciting a squeak of ecstasy from the mess underneath him. Slowly he withdrew from her. Taking care not to slip on the puddle that formed at their feet he lifted her up and brought her to bed.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)