More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Maoushade Maoushade

What happens next?

Anal on the bed

John gently laid Korra on her back, on the soft white sheets of the bed, not caring as they sheets immediately stained with her virginity. Sweat glistened across her whole body as she panted heavily, an arm across her eyes. John watched the way her breasts rose and fell with each breath, and felt a strange sense of protectiveness over her.

While it was true he loved the rough sex, she was going to carry his children soon and he worried. He even understood how ridiculous it was to feel this way; after all, Korra was the Avatar, master of all four elements. Nonetheless he gently placed a hand on her lower stomach just above her muff and asked, "Are you okay Korra?"

Korra's knees spread on the bed and she groaned, "My pussy aches,"

"Sorry,"

"It's a good kind of pain though," Her other hand reached down briefly brushing his own before cupping her crotch.

"What's the matter?"

Korra blushed, "Your cum is leaking out from me,"

"We can't have that, E.V.E any help?"

There are plasters in the drawer next to the bed stud

John reached over and opened the bedside dresser, inside was a large set of plasters, a pack of condoms and lube, and a pair of scandalous black panties. The black panties would barely cover her lower lips before splitting across the tushy, leaving her asshhole completely bared. "Put these on and turn over slut," he said, an idea forming in his head.

"What have you got in mind stud?" Korra said with an impish smile. John moved to below her legs and gently applied the plaster over her labia.

"Even if your cunt is a bit sore, I'm sure we can still enjoy ourselves," John kissed her asshole as he said that.

"mmm fuck,"

"Don't want to do it?"

"No, just imagining your cock inside me..." she shuddered and bit her lip.

Korra slipped on the panties and turned over, wiggling her tushy. John slipped on condom and liberally applied lube to it before squirting more onto Korra's asshole. He pressed two fingers into her asshole, causing Korra to bite her pillow and stifle a moan.

"Are you ready pet?"

"Yes stud,"

John straddled her backside, he groped her ass relishing the feeling of her soft skin.

"mmmhmm," Korra moaned,

John pressed his member to her asshole and slowly began pressing his weight into her backside.

"Fuck you're so big," Korra said her face still buried in her pillow.

"Just relax pet," John continued to press into her, inch after inch, he groaned as her tight ass gripped his cock. Once he was halfway in he leaned down and pressed his full weight onto her and nuzzled her, savouring the feeling of her skin against his and jammed his cock in the last 4 inches.

Korra yelped and tensed as their hips clapped together, John immediately hooked his arms under hers, holding her close to him as he started to pound her ass.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck," Korra's moaned her prayer, she began to drool. John slipped his fingers into her mouth and she began to suckle them.

"How's the taste of your ass?" punctuating each word with a slam of his hips. Korra could only moan as she was overwhelmed by the sensations. Again and again his hips slammed into hers , his cock invading her asshole. Her tight behind gripping his cock like a snake, coiling around it. The even through the condom he could barely hold back.

He didn't wait this time and just came in her ass, driving his cock in as deeply as it would go. A minute passed and John slowly lifted himself up and pulled out of Korra. A wetsain painted the bed at Korra's pussy.

"That was fucking good," Korra lay face first in her pillow, sweat beginning to form across her body. John took off the bulging condom. It felt like it before but now he was certain he was cumming way more than normal. He tied off the condom without spilling any and tied it to Korra's panties.

"We're not done by a long shot," Korra turned her head to see him shake the box of 12 condoms.

"Fuck me," she muttered. John kissed her, deftly sliding his cock back into her gaping backside.

It took him 2 hours to finish the box, the next hour he spent pounding her ass raw. At first Korra raised her hips in submission but as time went on her waist got lower and lower until he was ramming her prone body into the bed. Half an hour into pounding her raw he hooked his elbow around her neck and squeezed.

Korra moaned in pleasure, her eye rolled back in head, “Yes stud! Make me your bitch!” She kept sucking on his fingers.

John groaned into her ear, “Take it you fucking slut,” before slamming his cock to its hilt and emptying himself into her ass. Korra screamed in ecstasy, cumming at the same time. His world went white, as he pressed his chest to her back, he touched his cheek to hers even as he continued to her, riding the wave. When it was over, John collapsed on top of her letting go of her neck.

Her skin was clamming but he cherished the its warm touch. John closed his eyes., his head over her shoulder and was pulled from the call of his dreams by a kiss. He opened his eyes. Korra had turned her head and leaned forward kissed him. While her kiss was light, he took more and kissed back passionately.

When he pulled away, he realised Korra had fallen , her eyes glazed in a cock-dazed expression. He closed her eyes and gently leaned back. He smirked slightly his gentleness hadn’t lasted long, he lightly traced the red spots on Korra’s ass and gently pressed the bruises forming around her neck. Korra lay with her arms at her sides and legs spread. Cum oozed from her gaping asshole and from the bulging condoms strewn across the bed, Korra’s g-string and the few he had tied in her hair. Puddle of cum was forming in the bed sheets

John smiled a bit as a wicked thought came to him and with a start, he (lightly) slapped Korra’s ass, “Turn over slut,”

Korra hissed, sensual primal sound, before weakly turning her head and pouting, “Wh-why?”

He slapped her ass again, “It would be such a shame if all my seed went to waste slut,” Korra whined and rolled onto her back.

John lay on the bed, his breath caressing her nether lips. He kissed them deeply, earning a gasp and trill before her hand grabbed his hair and her thighs pressed the sides of his head. Taking a condom with his hands he untied it, and with two fingers pushed the entrance into her wet lips and squeezed the cum in. Korra bit her lip and watched, her face red and her breath misty.

“When I’m done I’m going to plug you’re little baby oven with my cock until the night is done.”

Korra squirmed, “It feels sticky ah!” John stuck in another finger and kissed her clit while with his other hand he untied another condom.

“You’re not getting any sleep tonight,”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)