More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crowharvest crowharvest

What nation does Naruto visit first?

Konoha

Naruto had teleported to the Leaf village which is regarded as the first of the major villages to be established in this world. More in the sense, from his two descendants of Hashirama and Madara. he scoffed at the thought of those fools, they honestly didn't understand both paths work with each other not one or the other. Honestly, this is why he and his mother hated humans more than anything. They were so blind they never saw the one thing that was most important and that is you must need both power and love to survive in this world. However, that was not here or there.

Walking to the gate he used his third eye to convince the guards to sign him in and he walked right through the village gate. He sensed that there are many different clans here but he noticed that a large group of them were gathered in different locations that he could scout. On the other hand, he needed to visit the Hokage tower in order to make sure that the fool didn't raise a fuss about him being in their village at this time. So he had to decide which is more important, go find the women in the village and see how they look and which ones would be excellent in rebuilding his family and controlling the village. Or he could go and make sure the Hokage and his ANBU are under his control and that they do what he wants no matter what. That and he sensed another spot that if he guessed right was a compound consisting of someone of his descendant Ashura's side of the family and she was hiding in her home so that was an option. But was it worth the trouble of going there though?

Where should Naruto go first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)