More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by crowharvest crowharvest

Where should Naruto go first?

Tower

Naruto arrived at the Hokage's tower and upon entering the building he had managed to brainwash most of the people inside of the building to think he was a powerful noble of great lineage. Which is partially true just that his family was the only family that was worth a thing in this world is the thing he forgets to add. From this point, he had entered the Hokage's office and did the same thing with this fool before finding him having to accommodate his wife Kushina Uzumaki and he licked his lips. While he might like his descendants he can at least they produced beautiful women in this case. Kushina had at least D-cup breasts or at least E-cup and a slim like a frame that stood out to him. Her ass was big but not obnoxiously large and she had a very youthful figure. Seeing her there he quickly cast a powerful illusion on the two of them that made it be that he owned Kushina instead.

"What can we do for you, my lord?" Naruto smiled and walked up to Kushina before grabbing her waist making her blush,

"We are heading back to the house and going to talk about the future. Make sure you use this on the council today so that they know their place okay?" Naruto handed him a seal of brainwashing that he would put into the room and the minute the council entered they would then become brainwashed by the seal.

"Of course I'll make sure to set up the meeting in an hour." Naruto smiled while rubbing Kushina's ass making her moan,

"So what about you dear, want to get out of here?"

"Oh yes I would love that and maybe we can get the others together for some fun huh?" she smirked sexily to him and Naruto returned it with a small smile of his own.

"Maybe some mother-daughter action it is more my taste." Kushina smiled,

"I'll have all the women in our house ready before you know it." Naruto smiled and soon both left the tower heading to the estate which was bigger than most of the compounds but not obnoxiously so. From this point, Naruto enters the house and sees at least a couple of women in the house but one comes up to greet them and he smiles knowing he is about to get started on rebuilding his clan today.

Who comes to greet them? Naruko, Mito Uzumaki, or others?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)