More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GroxxarDarkDragon GroxxarDarkDragon

Make a Path

Konan

A kunoichi from Amegakure and the only female member of the Akatsuki besides wearing the "White" (白, Bya) ring on her right middle finger so after Nagato's , she defected from the organization and became the organization's leader. leader of Amegakure and in possessed a great natural talent for origami.

Most of the time, Konan was a calm person, not showing any strong emotions, behaving coldly, in the same way as Pain but as a child, she was bright and very cheerful, compared to the sensitive Nagato and the rude Yahiko.

Even so, due to the subsequent events, her attitude changed drastically and she has now shown to have a more human side than the other Akatsuki members, since she became sad when they reminded her of her past.

As she has also expressed her loyalty and courtesy towards Pain with both being reciprocated by doing what he asked without questioning him and worrying about his well-being and in part acted as an intermediary between Pain and the inhabitants of the rain village to the point of having received from them the title of "Angel of God".

Konan also possessed the ability to know Pain's emotions without the need for him to show them, as a result of having known each other since they were little, this was shown when Konan knew that Pain did not like the idea of capturing Naruto and the fox.

Whats Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)