More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rockstone rockstone

What's next?

Knock on the door

The only way to find out, and to discover why she called you, is to knock. You do so, loudly, to make it clear to her that you're no longer under her spell. It took a while to recover from the breakup, but Penny, your new girlfriend, has helped to repair what was once a broken man. You're standing there, thinking about Penny with a stupid grin on your face when Anna answers the door. Instead of a confident greeting, all that escapes your mouth is what can only be described as a slight gasp.

Anna stands before you, one leg casually tucked behind the other, resting on its toes. Her bare feet lead up to her bare legs, silky and smooth looking. Freshly waxed? You're not sure, but you don't remember them looking this good when you were together. You notice she's in a t-shirt, one of your old ones with holes everywhere. For a moment you think maybe she's in only a t-shirt, but your eyes dart back down and notice just a hint of boy shorts peaking out from under the frayed edges. Slowly your eyes scan upwards again. That shirt. The holes in it make it incredibly comfortable, but their locations can be less-than-modest on the right kind of body. Anna has the right kind of body. Even under the guise of a man's worn-out tee you can see the voluminousness of her chest. From your time together you know they're 36D, but you'd swear they'd gotten even bigger. Or is she just arching her back toward you? It doesn't matter, you had forgotten how much you loved them. Penny's breasts are still very nice and perky, but they would be lost completely in one of your old shirts. Penny. You snap out of your trance long enough to look up at Anna's face and notice the wide grin on it. She definitely caught you looking, but was that the plan?

"Hey," you finally manage to say. You attempt it with an authoritative voice, but you're not sure how well it landed.

"Hey there, Phil. Thanks for coming on such short notice. I could really use your help, so would you mind following me?"

Everything she says sounds smooth and buttery; like a siren calling out to sea men, beckoning them to their doom. Is that what this is, your doom? Only one way to really find out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)