More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by IndigoWhite IndigoWhite

Who is it?

Klowee

Klowee

Age: 21

Designation: Jobber

Height: 5’7”

Weight: 112 lbs

Masochistic tendency: 50%

Endurance:

  • Overall: Moderate
  • Breasts: Moderate
  • Abdomen: Weak
  • Crotch: Strong

A recent crowd favourite in the UWFL, Klowee had been jobbing largely unnoticed for nearly 2 years. Her story is one of almost making it, but just falling short every step of the way.

She was a teen Instagram model with a solid following, but never quite breaking through into fame. Then, she was a camgirl who did alright, but didn’t gain wide attention or notoriety. She ventured into porn, and the same thing happened, remaining “amateur” through that career.

Her problem was twofold. She was pretty, but not unique; enticing, but not seductive; fit, but not athletic; just good, but not great. Ultimately, she was fine, but there was nothing seriously noteworthy about her. The other problem was her tendency to find something new when she felt like she wasn’t getting anywhere. She might have gotten somewhere if she had stuck to whatever she did, but she was always in search of the next thing to rocket her career into stardom and fortune.

She tried spicing it up by doing fetish work, and discovered she actually enjoyed getting dominated and a little beat up. It did gain her a loyal fan base in her cam and porn work, but it was niche and relatively small.

That was when one of her fans introduced her to the UWFL during a private cam session. She checked it out, signed up, and hasn’t looked back since.

She loved stepping into the ring, and taking some solid hits to the cheers and whistles of the spectators. Being overpowered and so physically dominated in the ring made her wet with excitement... up to a point. She would reach a limit when the pain went past her feelings of sexual arousal, and she went from being a willing participant to suffering her way through the final minutes of the match. She always did her best to sell it, playing up being a pain slut all the way to the end, but she never felt that she ended the matches satisfyingly.

Again, she was decent enough as a jobber and the crowd seemed to like her, but she didn’t become a fan favourite... until now. The difference this time was that she kept at it. Finally, it happened. She broke through her limits.

Macey “Breaker” Mission was taking Klowee apart in the ring. The muscular female fighter with a blonde crew cut had wiped the floor with the young jobber before throwing her naked into a corner of the ring and putting her in a “shattered dreams” position, with her legs and arms spread out and draped over the ropes on either side. Dozens of punches, kicks, knees, and shoulder barges later, Klowee hung dazed and limp in the corner, the front of her body heavily bruised from her breasts down to her crotch.

She was beyond how much punishment she could take, and felt like she was about to pass out when Breaker used her finishing move. She felt powerful hands grip her sore breasts and squealed as she was lifted by the tits into the air. Then, she felt herself drop and *BAM* a knee shot up between her legs.

She moaned in agony as she was lifted again, dropped, and *BAM*!

Suddenly, her eyes flew wide open in surprise. Through the pain in her chest and in her loins, another sensation surged forward. Her whole body tensed and she shuddered as she came. Hard. Squirting all over the fighter’s knee and thigh.

The crowd went wild! Whooping in approval as they watched Klowee’s first experience of climaxing from having her cunt busted.

Breaker simply smirked at the smaller girl... and kept going, letting the excited crowd count out loud as she raised and dropped Klowee by the boobs and nailed her pussy a total of ten times. She dropped the still cumming girl in a writhing heap on the mat, flexing for the crowd as the match was called.

It was the first time for Klowee, but now she knew that it was possible. The orgasm had also been way more intense than any she had previously had. The crowd loved it. She loved it. She wanted more. The only problem was that she had no idea how to make it happen again.

That was when you got a message from her.

“Hi coach! It’s Klowee. The other day, I had an orgasm from getting beat up. It’s actually my first time. It was fucking epic! But I’ve been trying to do it again, and I can’t. Is this something I can train? Can you help me?”

Truth is, you’re not sure. Now she’s at your door...

Are you going to give it a go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)