More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

What is her name and reaper type?

Kitty, Reaper of Exhibitionism

When Kitty arrived at her new destination, she was greeted by another angel, this one with large black wings. The angel looked away from the large transparent computer screen that was floating midair and smiled when she saw me.

"Ah good, your'e finally here." Then she came around the desk. "My name is Azrael and I'm responsible for collecting all the stray souls in the world, and you Kitty Matheson, are now one of my assistant reapers."

She was still trying to come to terms with that statement when Azrael grabbed her glowing amorphous hand and pulled her out of the spacious office and down a black and white marble hall, Kitty’s feet never touching the floor.

“As one of my reapers, you shall perform the task of reaping some of the souls that are unable find their way to Processing, be through denial, unfinished business, or them just not wanting to move on. You shall also be responsible for altering the path of certain people with potential, to make them either stronger or weaker.”

Azrael then entered a side door with a circle and surrounded by unfamiliar markings on the floor and unceremoniously placed Kitty inside it. She then made a few gestures and it started to glow a golden color.

“This formation shall connect you to the Afterlife System, which will then connect to my Reaper System. My system will then give you one of the available main domains, which only allows one reaper to possess at full power, then a few sub-domains that may overlap with other reapers. It will also give you a perfect body. I know you might have questions, but communication for you is basically impossible without vocal cord and you souls can’t seem to direct you thoughts properly without proper training, so bear with me.

“First, it is rare for a soul to achieve a perfect balance as you have. As a result, you are perfect candidates to become reapers and all are made into reapers or other necessary enlightened creatures. Your perfect balance makes you able to cope with what you will become and the System will take care of the rest. Oh, and as an enlightened creature, you can’t die or be destroyed, at least by anything you are likely to encounter.

“Second, your Domain will help be determined by how you lived and how you died. It will then become a part of you, helping determine how you act and feel.

“Third, you will be unable to communicate with other reapers, no matter how hard I tried to prevent it, reapers will always be hostile when hearing the voice or mind of another reaper. So there is a block in place that prevents you from speaking vocally or telepathically.

"Fourth, all reapers are female, even if they were male when living. You are lucky since most of you're colleagues lived a male life.

“And lastly, everything you need to know about the job and your new life will be uploaded with your transformation. I just don’t have the time to train you and every new employee, especially those that cannot talk.

“So, have nice new life!”

And with that, Kitty’s journey began.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)