More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yiffygriffin Yiffygriffin

You are a proud...

Kitsune!

Being over three thousand years old, you know this world better than any other creature does. You disregard the claims of power of all the royalties on Ysharia, for none of them could ever even dream of possessing the knowledge you do. You have collected all the secrets of magic throughout your long lifetime. 30 tails crown your beautiful appearance, bearing witness of the vast wisdom stored within your small, foxlike body. Rolling over on your back, you stretch your paws, playing with little orbs of arcane light between your toes. Your face reveals a sly smirk, amused at the haughtiness of the larger creatures. This little Kitsune can fuck the living hell out of them if it wills. As the guardian spirit of Ysharia, you keep the balance in this world, leading any overly power-hungry regent right into their doom. You can make anyone become your personal bitch, whenever you feel like it.

Rolling back to your stomach, you have your golden eyes peering into the darkness, lit by millions of tiny, living, colorful lights. The sacred site has been forgotten since long, and thus, you have made it your home. The forces of time have buried it under the ground, creating a calm and peaceful arcane meditation realm. You shake the sleep off your fur and leap into the silky, bioluminescent turquoise stream to leave for the world beneath the suns.

Choose your sex, you sexy thing.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)