More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mr.z mr.z

When does Sam see his mom tomorrow morning?

Kitchen

Sam woke after a restless night next to Lana. He couldn't stop the mix of feelings inside of him after seeing how his mother has changed. He knew it was going to be a big adjustment but nothing could have prepared him for what happened the previous day. Still, even though his mom looks different and acts different, she is still his mother. That is what Sam thought as he got out of bed, ready to start a new day.

Sam went downstairs after using the bathroom. He smelled something good cooking in the kitchen. As he entered he saw the tall figure of his mom, Helen over the stove. "Good morning, my little Sammy." She said in her low, deep voice which sent a chill down Sam's spine. Just something he has to get use to.

"Good morning, mom. What are you doing?" He asked as he entered the kitchen, he then noticed that Helen was wearing one of those long pink and white checkered moo moo pajamas. The outfit was tight on her frame, as it was a couple of sizes too small, looking more like a regular shirt. Sam tried not to stare at the generous cleavage it shows on his mom as she is hunched over the stove top while using a frying pan.

"I wanted to make you and Lana a nice hearty breakfast. So I've made you two some pancakes and bacon." She said with a big smile looking back at her son. Helen went on about something, Sam didn't pay attention to what his amazon like mother said. He was too distracted by Helen bending over to grab something from the bottom drawer which caused her too short moo moo to ride up, giving him an eye level view of Helen's ginormous ass. The underwear she is wearing is barely noticeable since her beach ball sized butt cheeks swallowed the article of clothing as if it was a thong. Sam couldn't look away as her cottage cheese fat covered booty jiggled with each movement, her thunder thighs just as jiggly above the knees but below looked like they were planted on some serious leg muscles. "Cause you know what they say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

"Yes, that's right." Sam said, only catching the last thing his mom said. She walked over and placed a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of him. As she walked towards him, the front of her moo moo stopped just under her belly, giving Sam a sight he wished to never see. His mom's panties were bulging out towards him by her huge, flaccid cock. The blue panties struggling to cover her hairy balls which are partway overflowing the leg area, with a push of black pubs bursting from the top. "Thank you mom." Sam said as she stood next to him, her cock too close for comfort. He started eating the fluffy, buttery pancakes as Helen set up a spot for Lana and herself. "Hey, I thought we were out of milk?"

"Oh, you were."

"You went to the store and back? You didn't have to do that." He said as his mom finished setting up the table.

"Oh, I didn't have to my little Sammy Whammy. After the treatment I started to produce a lot of breast milk. I'm practically a cow. Ha ha." Helen laughed as she moved the strap on her moo moo to free her right G-cup booby. Sam started coughing as he sees Helen pick up an empty glass cup and pointed the thumb sized nipple on her huge boob into the glass. She squeezed her tit and milk blasted out into the glass, filling it up as Helen milked herself like it was normal. "Now drink up. Milk is good for developing strong bones." She placed the tall glass on the table, right next to her magnum dong that is resting on the table in front of her son. Sam gulped, trying to decide what to do next until Lana came in after Helen put away her boob.

"Good morning." Lana went over to Helen, who greeted her and the two hugged. "Thank you so much for making us breakfast."

"Don't be shy dear, dig in." Lana sat next to her husband with a big plate in front of her. She grabbed the glass of milk and before Sam could stop her, she started drinking it. *GULP*GULP*GULP* Sam looked disgusted as she enjoyed the breast milk, she stopped with a loud sigh as she had a big milk mustache on her face. "This milk is delicious."

"Thanks, you were out of milk, so I had to use these." Helen cupped her fat tits as she laughed. Lana looked surprised.

"Well... breast milk is suppose to be healthy." Lana took another sip of the milk to Helen's pleasure. "So, I was thinking of something fun for us today. Helen, would you like to..."

Where do they go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)