More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EugPad21 EugPad21

What do you choose?

Kirsty, Your Best Friend and Crush

As you look down the list, your jaw drops. There was Kirsty. YOUR BEST FRIEND, in the MWF. Her selection screen image just summed her up. The serious stance, arms folded but trying not to laugh. The loveable goofball you had grown up with all these years, her hair dyed pink, tied back in pigtails. She was 5'5" slim but with lovely C cup tits. Her ass was flawless. You had had a crush on her since you were 13. You knew each other since you were 4. You had dreamt about fucking her and her fucking you for ages. Now was your chance. And the best part was it wouldn't risk ruining your friendship.

"I'll take Kirsty please."

"Wow, that's a surprise" said the receptionist. "No one has ever taken Kirsty as their first fight before. To be fair she has only been here 3 months."

"Well" you say "she's a friend of mine. No idea she worked here, if i'd known that I would have signed up sooner" you laugh

"Awww that's lovely" says the receptionist. "3rd door on the left"

You walk over and open the door.

You see Kirsty getting ready. Getting her wrestling gear on. Pink bikini top and bottoms to match her hair. She picks up her normal clothes and takes them to her locker. Putting them in one of her socks falls down to the ground.

"Blast" she shouts. She said that whenever she dropped something. You could hear it in your mind whenever you dropped something at home by yourself. She bends down to pick up the sock. That's when you see that flawless ass of hers. Kirsty was a slim girl but she had an ass that could rival the Thiccer girls for size. Not too big so that it looked disproportionate. It was close to that size though. The goldilocks zone of ass. Not too small, not too big. Just right

She turns around and she sees you standing there. She tilts her head a bit. Trying to make out who it is as she is sure she recognises that figure. Maybe the fact that the changing room wasn't that well lit and was making it a bit difficult to see. But then the penny drops.

How does she react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)