More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by narukure narukure

Who is the main character?

Kingdom with AGS

In this world there are two great warring kingdoms Hendrit and Riverwood, Hendrit is a cruel and ruthless kingdom, they hate the people and king of Riverwood who are gentry and populist where the commoners live very well. In the middle of the war the King of Hendrit knowing that if it were war he would have an uncertain victory the King makes a decision. He will use a potion produced by his best scientists to contaminate the water of Riverwood Kingdom, with a powerful permanent virus called Absolute Gullibility Syndrome (AGS), this virus allows him to infect people's minds and make them believe everything anyone says and thus he will rule the much-hated Kingdom of Riverwood.

The first step is to have one of the spies pour all the potion into the Riverwood Central River and wait for the river to decontaminate, which will take about three days for then himself, his sons and some soldiers to go to Riverwood.

King of Hendrit: Robert Hendrit, 49 years old

First prince: Jonathan Hendrit, 23 years old

Second Prince: Jacob Hendrit, 18 years old

King of Riverwood: Eric Mills, 50 years old

Queen of Riverwood: Soffie Mills, 48 anos

First Princess: Stephanie Mills, 28 years old

Second Princess: Samantha Mills, 19 years old

In a few days the spy arrived at the entrance of Riverwood, thanks to previous investigations he discovered that the soldiers who guarded the entrance at that time were corrupt and they had no problem letting a single person in without identification (to their misfortune) so the spy pays the soldiers several gold coins and the first thing he does is the first thing he does is go to central Rio. Before putting the potion with the virus, he fills two large water bottles to keep, after all he cannot be infected and soon afterwards he pours the potion into the water.

Two days later

The spy had already identified several infected people, in two days it is obvious that the entire population drank water and the central river is the only source after all it is linked with the entire water transition. His bottles have lasted well and there's still half of one left. He immediately sends a message to his king saying that the mission has been accomplished and now it only remains to convince the King of Riverwood that he has a meeting with the King of Hendrit. But there is one thing he must do first.

The spy stops by a cheap clothing store and buys some things to give as gifts to the royal family and heads towards his castle.

After convincing the soldiers that he had a meeting with the King, the soldiers immediately go to warn the King, because everyone is in possession of the AGS, the King ends up convinced too and doesn't see anything wrong.

However these meetings usually have all the members of the royal family ie The King, The Queen and their two daughters. Then everyone goes to the throne room. When they get there they see the spy but the spy

"Servant, you are from the Hendrit realm correct?" The king speaks as he sits on the throne. "Kneel before the King of Riverwood" said one of Riverwood's soldiers. But he was completely ignored.

"Have you all forgotten that the Kingdom of Hendrit is so powerful that anyone including royalty must kneel to any resident of Hendrit? Not mattering Status? That is, even if I am a commoner, the kings of a Kingdom as weak as Riverwood must kneel before me" said the spy, already seeing fear in the eyes of everyone in the Royal Room.

"We apologize sir, it was not our intention please forgive us." Says the king kneeling being desperately followed by his wife and daughters, soon after by his soldiers.

"It's okay, after all this meeting was arranged by you yourself Eric Mills, after all you want to surrender to the kingdom of Hendrit" said the spy following the orders of his king. "First of all we have a rule here, the royal women's attire at royal gatherings is different when in the presence of the royal family Hendrit and Of course, if you don't agree with the new clothes, the Hendrit Kingdom will be to destroy Riverwood with all our superior power." Said the spy, already delivering the gifts to the Royal Family. "Go get dressed so I can see how it turned out and if it's acceptable to the almighty King Robert" the women soon agree with a yes sir and run off to get dressed.

When they returned, all the clothes were different and almost all the skin was exposed, they looked more prostitutes than.

Queen's Attire: Her breasts were covered by a tight top that looked more like a bra, it was held by a simple gold rope around her neck and no under her breasts the top had two gold chains, one on each breast holding a piece of white cloth that covered only the front and went down to mid-thigh. However inside she wore a pair of thong panties and the cloth had a gold chain circling her waist to keep it from falling out. On her feet she wore the biggest high heels in the kingdom, the heel had 3 inches and were completely white to match the rest of the clothes. Apart from the super thin top and the cloth between her legs, the rest of the queen's body was on display.

The eldest daughter Stephanie was wearing clothes and heels similar to her mother's however it was all red but left as much skin showing as her mother.

The youngest daughter was a copy of her mother and sister, but the clothes were a light blue bordering on transparent, if you strained your eyes a little, you could even see her large and well-developed breasts.

The women were red with embarrassment, they had never worn anything like it before, after all they were royalty. The spy smiles brightly and claps his hands.

"Girls, you look great, the almighty King Robert will love his stay here thanks to you." - the spy speaks openly and soon he finishes "Fine, now that I have the rule established I will withdraw, King Robert will arrive in two days and bring some soldiers with him, I hope they find good locations for the King" says the spy.

After this short meeting the spy withdraws from the throne room and returns to his inn to await the arrival of King Robert.

What comes next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)