More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

Quirk (Route/Fetish Choice)

Kindle [Outercourse Route]

Your Quirk is "Kindle," an Emitter-type Quirk that allows you to spit flames from your mouth, using heat stored inside the user's body. The flamethrower's effective range and damage powers up via skin-to-skin contact. The strength is increased even further through arousal. For maximum effect, rigorous friction should be maintained upon the user's flesh while building physical arousal. The friction between the user's skin rubbing itself will also work, but at a severely diminished rate of charging. The charge dissipates naturally over time and becomes harder to build the more often it's used. Eventually, the rate of dissipation will outweigh the rate of growth.

Without proper preparation, you'll spit useless embers. At maximum power, the quirk could even be strong as Endeavor's! The hard part is finding a good way to use it regularly. This quirk also comes with a generous amount of innate heat resistance, but the quirk is weakened in cold temperatures.

Which Pro Hero or Provisional Hero do you meet?

Which Hero?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)