More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by PowerRangerFan PowerRangerFan

Who Does Goldar Go After First is it Kimberly or Trini?

Kimberly

The Pink Ranger was a in brutal battle with long time enemy Goldar. While normally this would be a pice of cake for the Pink Ranger but ever sense Goldar had Sliced Her Power Morpher her Powers were not working like normal and she had no contact with the rest of the team.Power Bow she yelled yet nothing happen Goldar took this as a perfect window to attack he slashed his Sword to the Chest of the Pink Ranger ripping of a part of her costume leaving Kimberly's Pink Bra exposed.

The Pink Ranger felt like screaming in embarrassment but she knew she had to continue the fight she couldn't like Goldar Win not like this. Kimberly Grabs her Power Blaster out of her Holster turning it to Gun mode and went to Blast Goldar but just like her Power Bow it didn't work Goldar once again took advantage this time attacking Her waste once again ripping off a peace of the Pink Ranger's Suit.

This Time Kimberly couldn't stop her scream of embarrassment Goldar had just ripped her Skirt off and exposed her Pink Panties.Seems like someone really is obsessed with you color said Goldar followed by a villianess laugh. Kimberly in a stat of shock stands there having no Idea what to do her powers weren't working properly her weapons dont work and her Bra and Panties are exposed. Goldar Took this as another chance to attack the Pink Ranger this time Targeting her Head smashing throw Kimberly's helmet Luckily for Kimberly no one was around...Let otherwise he identity would have been revealed to the word.

What Happens Next? Does Kimberly continue to get Distracted by her Exposure? Does Goldar Continue to Take Advantage? Does Kimberly's Powers Somehow Start Working?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)