More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by infin1te infin1te

Who is your stepmom??

Kimberly (by infin1te)

John's life was turned upside down when his mom suddenly died when he was in his senior year at high school.

His life took a turn for the worse when his father David remarried a girl from his class.

Kimberly Parker was a girl he has known since middle school and he even had a minor crush on her. Her being suddenly married to his father felt like a bad dream.

John could hear them having loud sex every night. Kimberly was one of the hottest girls in class and his father was having the time of his life fucking her.

A few months later his father proudly announced that Kimberly was pregnant with his baby. John felt like throwing up in disgust but it was the natural outcome of his dad and Kimberly fucking like rabbits every night.

Luckily after graduation his application to college was accepted and he left the house to live in another state.

Still he kept in touch with them on Facebook. Both his father and Kimberly regularly posted photos of the house and themselves.

John felt grossed out watching Kimberly's belly swell with his father's baby. A few more months later Kimberly gave birth to twins.

Cody and Holly. His half-brother and half-sister.

John followed their lives on Facebook. Kimberly didn't go to college so she could be a full-time mom to Cody and Holly.

His father was very pleased with his new kids. They looked like a real family now. Even though his father and Kimberly were probably mistaken for father and daughter instead of husband and wife everywhere they went.

John still felt gross about their marriage but couldn't stop stalking them on Facebook. His father enjoyed posting sexy photos of his young wife.

His father took Kimberly to the beach often and posted photos of her wearing a bikini. She had a perfect figure even though she was a mom now.

On Halloween his father posted photos of Kimberly wearing a Dallas cowboys cheerleader costume. John remembered finding a Debbie Does Dallas videotape in his dad's collection and realized he was living out his sexual fantasies.

The years passed and John started to move on. He was mostly estranged from his dad who was too busy with his new kids to contact him.

Meanwhile John finished college and got a very good job. He barely talked to his father and didn't even know that he was diagnosed with cancer until weeks later.

A month later he got the call that his father David passed away from cancer leaving Kimberly a widow. The news hit him like a brick even though he and his dad were estranged.

John took time off from work and flew home to attend the funeral. It was the first time he was visiting his home in six years.

"Welcome home John." Kimberly spoke to him for the first time in six years.

"Hello Kim." John replied.

The girl he remembered from school was now the mother of two kids. But she looked even hotter than before.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)