More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kin1041 kin1041

Now that you're all caught up, who's story are we following?

Kimball/Kimberly "Kim" Lloyd: A recently turned pseudo-woman.

Kim himself... herself, to examine hi-her new body. He... she looked at the cute girl in the full body mirror. Long black hair that was messy but it still looked good on her. Her face was beautiful, and it had blue eyes that seemed to sparkle and gave her an innocent look. Her body was slim but had enough firmness and muscle - leftovers from Kim's last-ditch effort to buff up and stay a man - gave her a lithe build. Kim didn't have boobs, yet, they would start growing later as her female hormones settled into her body. Her hips were now broader than her shoulder, and her plump ass was the perfect compliment to them. Her dick was the only thing that hasn't changed, though considering it wasn't big enough to be considered a cock and got classified as a boy clit, that wasn't surprising. Kim's penis was small, it could barely get past four inches when hard, and since the minimum basing grade for the cock score on the masculinity test was five inches, it only made things worse for her.

Kim was a femboi now. Or to use the politically correct term, Pseudo-woman, not that terms would change anything now. As a femboi, Kim would soon be to let any guy have their way with her, which meant getting fucked in the ass, sucking cocks, and bearing children. Kim didn't want to be a femboi, he tried to bulk up when it was almost time for him to take the masculinity test to help his chances, but all that effort was pointless now. Now, he became a she and was taking her first steps into the real world where she'd be used repeatedly by anyone that wanted to. It was almost enough to make Kim cry, but she didn't bother because it wouldn't help her now.

"Ms. Lloyd," a male voice asked. Kim's doctor, Dr. Willard, stepped in without care whether she was decent or not. If Kim was a Pure Woman, she could scream at him to get out, and he would immediately oblige while apologizing over and over again. But as a femboi, Kim didn't have a right to privacy as people could use her like a fuckdoll whenever they wanted, so the Doctor could ogle her all he liked, it was only professional pride that he didn't act on the lust that was showing up in his eyes. "How are you feeling? I trust the procedure went smoothly, and there are no side effects to deal with."

"I'm fine..." Kim answered, dejectedly.

"That's good," Dr. Willard replied dismissively. "Now that you have successfully been turned into a Pseudo-Woman, there is only one thing that needs to be addressed. You need to choose who will take charge of your deflowering." The one silver lining to becoming a femboi is that you are allowed to choose who you will have your first time with. Since random strangers will hardly care if a femboi is a virgin or not, it is prudent for a new pseudo-woman to choose who will be their first sexual partner, and soon. Preferably someone who will be gentle and not hurt her.

"Usually, people will choose a family member as their first partner," Dr. Willard stated. "You could have one or both of your parents deflower you. You also have the options of choosing one of your older siblings to do it or find a close friend who is of age to have sex with, any of those options are what my patients usually choose." The Doctor stared at Kim for a few minutes, allowing the lust he felt to take over his face and eyes, giving him a predatory look that made Kim shudder. "Of course... I am more than happy to take on the task of taking your virginity if you would like."

Who does Kim choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)