More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Duncan09 Duncan09

Does Kim investigate?

Kim ignores the noises and concentrates on the task at hand.

Kim knew the cacophony of sexual noises coming from down the hall must be the work of Roger's son, Ben; her step-son. He was rarely at home, spending much if his time at university, and Kim had only met him a few times, and his girlfriend only once. That was if he was still with the same girl. Ben was extremely handsome and Kim realised she was getting aroused thinking about him in a sexual way.

No, she told herself, he's your step-son, you mustn't think of him that way. Determined to erase the dirty thoughts about her step-son out of her head, Kim herself to ignore her curiosity and headed into her and Roger's bedroom. It took her no time to find the notes. Back in the hall she could hear the noises again, and the sexual urges rose in her once more. She ignored them and taking care not to disturb Ben and the woman with him she left the house.

Kim arrived back at the presentation evening in record time, there was still over half an hour before Roger was due to make his presentation. She ambled along the corridor and back into the main hall. There was a milling crowd around 50-60 strong, and the drinks were already flowing, but Roger was nowhere to be seen. Kim spied a face she knew that looked as lost as she did. Ella was the wife of Roger's boss, a thin woman in her mid fourties with a very genuine, honest smile. She was flashing that smile at Kim, as she approached. "If you're looking for Roger, he and Ted went to discuss some business in private."

"Thank you. I need to give him these notes," Kim waved the notes she'd brought back as she spoke, "Do you know where they went?"

"Ted didn't say, but I'd imagine they would've gone to one of the smaller rooms off the main corridor if they wanted some privacy."

"Thanks Ella. I'll go see if I can find them there."

Kim made her way through the crowd back to the main corridor. There were 3 smaller rooms on the opposite side of the corridor. She tried the first one only to find it locked, as was the second door. One door left, Kim thought, they must be in there. She tried the door, and it swung open to reveal nothing but an empty room. She was about to shut the door when she noticed another door in the corner of the room that must open into the next room. She knew her husband and his boss must be in one of the locked rooms, and that he'd need his notes. Kim expecting the door to be locked, flung it open more violently than she intended. What she saw surprised her.

Roger's boss, Ted, was stood on a desk peering through a small window above another door adjoining the final room on the corridor. That wasn't the most surprising thing though; Ted pants were around his ankles and he had his cock in his hand, stroking it vigorously.

Ted almost fell off the desk as he heard Kim's rather loud entrance. He struggled ineptly to pull up his pants in an almost comical manner. Kim didn't know whether to apologise for intruding or be appalled at Ted's behaviour. Before she could make her mind up Ted blurted out an apology, "I'm so sorry Kim," he stammered, "I thought I locked that door. You're not supposed to be here. Shit, I'm sorry."

Ted's ramblings made little sense to Kim. She'd obviously caught him spying on someone, but why was he sorry? Unless, she came to a realisation, unless it was Roger he was spying on! She felt anger building in her and stormed over to where Ted still stood on the desk. He still hadn't succeeded in pulling up his pants and his cock had now shrivelled with the shock of being caught. Kim ignored him, clambering up onto the desk next to him to look through the window, ignoring half-formed pleas from Ted not to look.

She was just in time to see her husband's secretary, Vicky, receiving a mouthful of her husband's cum. That fucking bastard! That little tart! Kim was furious and as Ted tried to offer some kind of feeble explanation, she turned on him. "And you just watched?!? You watched my rat of a husband cheating on me and, and," Kim struggled for words, "you just stood there tugging on your little dick as you watched my husband fuck that little whore!"

Kim was outraged and exasperated. Ted's cock was still hanging out of his pants as he muttered, "You know, if you want to get back at him you could always...", he left the sentence hanging as he gestured down to his cock. Kim was so flabbergasted by the gall of this man that the only reaction she could muster was, "You what?"

"Well, if you're looking for what better way than screwing his boss?"

Kim could hardly believe he'd just said that, her reply was cutting, "You think I'm gonna suck that tiny pin prick of a dick to get back at my husband! Go fuck yourself you dirty old pervert!"

Kim grabbed his balls and squeezed hard. Ted winced in pain. "If you even think of warning my husband that I know what he's been up to, I'll let Ella know your role in this. Now pull your fucking pants up and let's get this fucking evening over with." With that, Kim walked out.

For the rest of the evening Kim acted like nothing had happened, aside from the occasional angry glare toward Ted to make sure he knew she was serious about him not telling Roger he'd been caught. The presentation went without hitch and after a few drinks Roger and Kim headed home.

They headed to bed almost straight away. Kim complained of a headache to deter unwanted demands for sex from her husband. Within half an hour Roger was asleep. Kim lay there running over The image of Roger and his secretary in her mind. She wanted to yell at him and hit him, but more than that she wanted to hurt him. Something that prick Ted had said kept churning in her head; she wanted , to do to him what he'd done to her.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)