More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ValerianXIII ValerianXIII

Who are you?

Kim a 32 year old asian executive

Kim looked at her reflection while she waited. Still dressed in what she called her "Power Suit". Her thigh length skirt showed just enough of her stocking encased legs while her 6 inch heels along with padded shoulders made her look bigger and more intimidating. Kim Li took great joy in towering over employees while she berated them for there incompetence. Now she hoped employ that same level of intimidation on her blonde bimbo stepmother. The blonde bimbo that's how Kim referred to her late fathers young wife.

At only 25 years old and former swimsuit model Barbra managed to inherit half of Kim's father's vast fortune. While Kim inherited the other half becoming president of her fathers company. Now after a costly automobile accident almost landing Kim in prison, Barbra had managed to to pull some strings with the prison system. Barbra was much smarter than she let on and with some bribes to the right people and a romantic night with a certain judge she worked some loopholes to keep Kim out of prison. In exchange she would be given full power of attorney over Kim and become her legal guardian.

Kim eyed her blonde stepmother with contempt. Barb smirked back at her flashing those icy blue eyes in a brief silence. Kim kept her composure standing as tall as she could giving an illusion of confidence even though in the back of her mind she had already lost. All of Kim's assets had been seized and transferred to Barbra's estate while her position as company president had been taken as well. Kim no longer had a penny to her name once Barb cleaned out her accounts. Now for the final humiliation as Barb took her in custody possessing her very life.

Kim was a proud woman and although her life had been completely stripped away from her she still had her dignity she vowed to keep it that way but something about the way Barbra smiled made her feel uneasy. She was hoping for just a simple house arrest but the evil look in her young stepmothers eyes said something different.......

How will Kim be serving her sentence?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)