More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by achsin achsin

What toon couple can you imagine?

Kim Possible Meets Fred Flintstone

Kim Possible was taking her first real trip alone, no kid brothers, and no parents to the Toon Vacation Land. She had talked to Ariel who advised her to travel with a minimal amount of luggage.

Upon arrival at Vacation Land Arms Hotel, she couldn’t believe her eyes as she saw just about every character she had every watched on TV at home even those who were in syndication.

“Hey there Sweet Cakes” came a booming voice from behind her. Kim jumped, ready for action. “Easy Sweet Thing I’m not gonna hurt you” came the booming voice again. Kim turned around slowly only to see a very broad chest covered in a prehistoric leopard skin tunic. “Your, your, your Fred Flintstone!” she exclaimed in a stammering voice. “In the flesh and who are you Sweet Cakes?” he asked. “Oh, me, sorry, I’m Kim, Kim Possible, Mr. Flintstone” she replied.

“You don’t have to be so formal, Miss Possible, call me Fred, everyone else does” he coaxed. Kim wasn’t sure she replied “I, uh, I, uh, I can’t call you by your first name only, would, uh, you mind if I called you Uncle Fred?” Fred smiled, “Ok, ok, Uncle Fred it is” he continued “So Kim, is this your first time here?” Kim nodded “The let ole’ Uncle Fred be your personal tour guide.”

“I have to check in first Uncle Fred” replied Kim “ then maybe you could escort me to my room and give me a tour.” “You got it” boomed Fred.

Snagglepuss was working the check-in desk as Kim approached. “Reservation for Kim Possible” she said with a smile feeling very grown-up. Snagglepuss looked at the teen, then his computer. “I’m sorry, Miss Possible, I don’t have a reservation for anyone by that name” he stated matter-o-factly. “It has to be there, I made and paid for this trip three months ago!” Kim moaned feeling the wind sucked out of her sails.

Fred stepped up “Snagglepuss, why don’t you investigate this with the Toonolocity Travel, in the meantime, Kim why don’t you stay with me.” Snagglepuss eyed Fred and Kim suspiciously and with an “This is highly irregular, exit stage right” he was off to the office.

“Now Kim, follow me, you can share my room. Wilma won’t be here until next week” said Fred. Kim followed Fred down the hallway to Suite 169. Fred turned the key in the lock and swung the door wide open. “Oh, Uncle Fred, it’s fantabuluos!” Kim exclaimed.

Fred felt is cock beginning to stir at the sight of Kim jiggling and wiggling in all the right places.

“Uncle Fred would mind if I freshen up a bit?” she asked. “Go ahead” he replied, “after all for now this is your temporary home.” Fred settled into a large arm chair to enjoy the Kim Possible show. “Uncle Fred, a little privacy, please” stated Kim. “Oh, sure, sorry” replied Fred as he turned his arm chair to face a mirror which was perfectly aligned with the bathrooms mirror. He felt his cock nudging the front of his tunic as it began to grow long, thick and hard.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)