More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by achsin achsin

What happens next?

"Uncle Fred" is hard

Kim stripped off her top to reveal a pair of braless, firm tits with perky pink nipples that stiffened in the cool air of the bathroom. She ran her hands over her tits and visibly shuddered as she tweaked her hard nipples. She then unbuckled her belt from around her narrow nipped in waist, and her cargo pants fell to her ankles revealing a hot pink thong.

Kim stood there admiring her reflection, then slipped off her thong to reveal a neatly trimmed bush. Fred’s cock was now longer, thicker, and harder than ever. Fred felt his cock was going to burst and began to stroke in vigorously with his fist.

Just then Kim caught Fred’s reflection in the lower corner of the mirror as his cock exploded in a geyser of hot white cum. Kim moved from the bathroom to the middle of the main room where Fred was seated. She took a moment to size up his cock and then placed her hands on her hips (still naked). “Uncle Fred!” she scolded playfully “you’re a dirty old man spying on me like that!” she continued to scold playfully “now you’ve wasted a perfectly good cum all over your fist. That cum belongs here (pointing to pussy) or here (pointing to tits) or even here (pointing to mouth)”

Kim moved closer and began to massage Fred’s heavy walnut sized balls with her right hand and used her left hand to guide his cum coated right hand to her firm tits and perky pink nipples. “Rub that cum into my tits” she encouraged Fred.

Kim had moved her left hand to Fred’s cock, and with very little effort had restored its’ full hard, thick 10” length.

Kim's next move is?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)