More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 36 by BeckyS BeckyS

What's next?

Kim Lubes Up

Kim skipped happily over to the sexual well-being section of the store that Gunther had eagerly pointed her towards wishing she could be naked all the time. In fact, while showing off her body had made her feel confident and empowered since entering the shop now it was making her feel downright horny. It excited her that just about everyone laying eyes on her, probably even some of the straight women and gay men, were to think of her as a sexual object. Most of the people in this shop wanted to fuck her, many were probably fantasising about it right now and she loved that. There was nobody in the store she was going to let fuck her of course, but what power! And what a wonderful feeling to be so desired! While Kim wasn't going to allow anyone here to touch her body it was clear she was going to do something to attend to her rapidly increasing horniness.

"Wow, you guys really are liberal here huh?" Kim marvelled as she placed her hands on her hips and surveyed the wide range of lubrications available to her. In truth she was already starting to feel a little wet with all of this attention on her naked body, but if it came to a point where she needed to attend to her growing arousal she would need lube too "Water? Silicone? Oil? Strawberry flavour? Which one do you think I should go for Gunther?"

"Maybe you should try a few to see which one suits. I'm happy to pay!" Gunther was practically salivating at the thought.

"Oh, you're so sweet! Thank you!" Kim leaned across and gave the old man a kiss on the cheek.

"Hmm, lets try water based first"

Kim opened the tube and squirted some liquid onto her hand before applying it to her pussy. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, emitting a little involuntary moan as she rubbed the lubrication into her vulva but stopped, apparently unsatisfied.

"Hmm, it's a bit sticky. Maybe it would have worked better if I had shaved but it is getting stuck to my pubes!"

"Perhaps try the strawberry flavour!" Gunther eagerly passed the next tube to Kim.

"Well, aren't you keen?" Kim giggled as she poured the next substance onto her hand, dipped two fingers into the goo and reached back down to her increasingly moist vagina. There was a crowd of onlookers forming at this point which made Kim even more horny "Hmm, it feels okay but it's not like I can smell myself down there."

Kim raised the fingers that had just been inside her to her nose and sniffed the combination of strawberry scent and pussy juice "I dunno, it smells okay I guess. What do you think?"

Kim offered her two fingers to Gunther who gratefully took in and savoured the scent. She then pulled them away and licked them clean.

"Huh, doesn't taste like strawberry" Kim remarked, pulling a face "No, I think I need to try some more"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)