More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hellexia Hellexia

Who discovers this magical trinket?

Kim, The Hotel Manager

Kim sighed as she sat, staring at the waves crash against the shore, from her seat in the outdoor dining area. Her usual spot, her well air-conditioned office, wouldn't give any relaxation today, what with maintenance working in the next door office. Groaning, Kim couldn't believe the week she had having. First, her "boytoy" apparently wasn't interested in her any longer, something he made clear with the other woman Kim caught him with. Then, as per usual, the hotel had more and more issues, from everything as simple as "the laundry isn't done" to "room 204 has flooded. Again". Now with her office filled with the sounds of clanging and banging, today was a low point.

"God, I need a stiff drink." Kim groaned as she rubbed her temples. Deciding she needed to stretch her legs and take a short walk, Kim stood up and walked out the gate that separated the dining area from the beachfront. Only a few steps in, Kim heard a strange sound and almost fell over, stumbling as she looked down. "Of course..." She complained as she bent over to try to fix her sandal. Of course, today of all days, it would break.

Grumbling about her life, Kim saw a strange glimmer out of the corner of her eye. Assuming it was the usual broken bottle by the green light reflecting off it, probably left by the college kids that frequented the beach this time of year, Kim sauntered over. "Might as well pick it up." She muttered to herself as she bent over. Instantly upon touching the object, Kim felt a chill travel up her spine. Everything went black for a moment, and when Kim's senses returned, she was looking down at her hand.

A gold necklace, with a green gem of some kind sat in the palm of her hand. Something about it was alluring, preventing Kim from looking away from it for long. Gulping, Kim knew she should turn it into the "Lost and Found" at the hotel's front desk. Anyone should've done that to be polite, but as a hotel manager, with the necklace being so close to the hotel proper, it was also Kim's job. She had to. She couldn't just take it as her own. She couldn't. But she did.

Draping the necklace over her head, Kim nuzzled it between her exposed cleavage. Her eyes flashed green for a second as she brushed her red hair back. She felt confident all of a sudden, rejuvenated and eager to flaunt her body in front of her co-workers. Puffing up her chest, pushing her blouse and suit vest to their limit, felt a cool ocean breeze tease up her skirt, eliciting a quiet chirp from Kim's lips.

Now with a smile, Kim walked back to the hotel and into the dining area. She swore she heard a whistle from someone behind, as Kim ignored the sound and brushed her hair behind her ear. Caught up in catching others' vision, Kim didn't notice Mina until she barged into her. "Sorrysorrysorry! I-I wasn't paying attention Kim!" Mina shouted, her words tripping over themselves as Kim felt her irritation return.

Sighing as her eyes rolled, Kim shrugged. "It's fine." Kim grunted as she began to walk away.

"Oh! Um... Maintenance is done!" Mina shouted as she followed after Kim into her office. "Can I talk to you for a second?" Mina pleaded as Kim sat down in her chair, sighing the second her ass hit the seat.

"Fine. What do you want Mina?" Kim asked, lowering her eyes at Mina. Mina. Goddamn. What I wouldn't give for a figure like hers... Kim thought to herself. For some reason, Mina looked especially easy on the eyes today. Seeing Mina's chest bounce as she sat down across from Kim had an effect immediately. Kim could feel her lower half heat up as a distinct wetness formed in her panties. Kim bit her lip as Mina went on and on about something or other, Kim wasn't paying much attention.

To say Kim didn't have complicated feelings about Mina would be a lie, rooted in Kim's envy towards Mina's figure. This was different. This wasn't just Kim wishing she would have that thin waist, those perky tits as her own. Kim wanted to grasp them with her hands, to have her fingers sink into those mounds, to dart her tongue around Mina's. Kim had... Experimented in the past with a female friend of hers, but she wasn't too into it. Now it was all she desired.

"Kim? Hello?" Mina asked, waving her hand in front of her manager. Seeing Kim focus on her hand, instead of the wall behind her, Mina raised an eyebrow. "You feeling alright? I was asking about time off. My mom wanting to take a vacation, remember?"

"Uh-huh. Yeah, yeah, sure." Kim responded, feeling her mouth water as her eyes drifted to Mina's breasts again. Having Mina break the dress code, with her tunic dress draped over her bikini with a simple nametag pinned on it would usually earn a warning from Kim. Today, Kim just wanted to rip that dress off and ogle her goods. Feeling the necklace pulse between her cleavage, Kim took a deep breath and...

What Does Kim Do Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)