More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Duncan09 Duncan09

Does Kim investigate?

Kim's curiosity gets the better of her.

Kim tentatively moved down the hall. She was nervous and exhilarated at the same time. She paused as a girl's voice came from the door which was now just a few feet away, "Yeah, fuck me Ben... Oh god, I love your cock!"

That confirmed it. Just beyond that open door Kim's stepson, Ben, was fucking his girlfriend. Kim tried to remember her name; Jenny or Jessica, yeah Jessica, that was it she thought. Kim had only met Roger's son on a few occasions as he was at university for most of the time. He wasn't due back till next week, but must have decided to come back early for some reason.

Kim knew she should just grab Roger's notes and leave, but even as the thought crossed her mind she found herself edging closer to the door. She'd just take a peek she told herself, what harm could it do. The girl's moaning was turning her on and Kim felt herself getting wet at the prospect of what lay beyond the door.

Very slowly and apprehensively Kim peeked through the slightly open door. Kim had noticed before that Ben had inherited his father's good looks; he had short, spiked jet deep brown hair, but it was his well-toned body that she found herself so enraptured by. Her eyes fixated on his ass as it thrust back and forth. Jessica was bent over the bed and Ben was giving it to her doggy style. Luckily for Kim they were both facing the other way and hadn't noticed her.

Kim leaned against the doorframe with one hand stabilising herself and the other tracing the outline of her erect nipple against her dress. She was afraid of getting caught, but too aroused to do anything but watch. Ben had hold of Jessica's hips and the petite redhead was screaming with joy every time Ben slammed his cock deep inside her. Kim's hand was now between her legs, rubbing herself gently as she watched her step-son coming rapidly to a climax.

Ben was not holding back. He grabbed a handful of Jessica's hair and yanked her head back as his cock pumped into her. Jessica yelped and bucked with pleasure. They came almost as one, collapsing on top of each other. Kim watched as they lay there panting.

Ben sat up abruptly after a few minutes laying there. Kim flattened herself against the wall, snatching her head back so she wasn't spotted. She froze for a moment waiting for any sign that she'd been seen, but none came. She heard Ben talking to Jessica and relaxed. Kim realised she couldn't stay where she was or it would seem suspicious. She started to creep back down the hall when something she heard stopped her in her tracks. It was Jessica's voice, "I told you before Ben, there's no way you're getting me to have a threesome. I'm not sharing you with anybody."

"But babe," Ben pleaded, "you know that's my fantasy. Can't you just try it for me?"

"The answer is no, and it's not going to change no matter how much you beg me. Anyway, am I not enough for you?"

"No love it's not that at all. I just thought I'd ask." Ben sounded brow-beaten.

Kim couldn't stop and listen to anymore as she could hear them moving. She really had to go. She crept back down the hall and picked up Roger's notes from the bedside table. She made it out of the house without being spotted.

The drive back to the presentation evening was a quick one thankfully. Her head was occupied with lustful thoughts of the scene she had just witnessed. Pulling into the car park she checked her watch, the whole trip had taken just over an hour and Roger's presentation was due to start in 5 minutes. Kim rushed into the building, and half ran down the corridor.

Kim saw her husband coming out of a room at the end of the corridor and lost her balance, crashing to the floor. Roger was there in a flash, picking her up. "Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm ok. Just slipped. I got stuck in traffic, but I've got your notes here."

"Thanks dear, but I'm all set. I should have rang you. It turns out Vicky had a copy of them all along. In fact we've just been making some last minute changes. Sorry you made the trip for nothing."

Vicky was his secretary, and she was stood shuffling papers in the room Roger had just exited. She was young; Roger insisted she was in her early twenties, but she looked barely out of high school. She had long blonde hair that was currently tied up, and dressed in a skirt suit that would look professional if it weren't for the length (or lack of length) of the skirt.

Kim was pissed she'd made the journey for nothing, and suspicious of her husband having been in a closed room with that tart of a secretary. She said nothing about it however, as she felt guilty for her act of voyeurism back at the house.

Roger's presentation was well received, and there was even talk of a pay rise from Ted for the good work Roger was doing. The evening was enjoyable, yet Kim couldn't help feeling horny thinking about watching Ben and Jessica.

MEANWHILE...

Meanwhile back at the house what is happening with Ben?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)