More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cell Gaze Cell Gaze

What movie, show, or franchise takes a sexy new turn?

Killer Klowns From Outer Space

Tracy heard the doorbell ring. God what time was it? she complained irritably. Here she was, all set up in her nightie with a glass of white wine, ready for a chill night alone watching the horror movie Funland, just to get interrupted again. It better not be the Terenzi Brothers goofing off with their pranks again. If they were doing some kind of night-time "ice cream service" just to get in her pants, she'd stick those cones right in their eyes. Careful not to spill her wine-glass, the blonde girl opened the front door.

Before her stood an incredibly garish looking clown, in a red and yellow chequered jumpsuit and wild hair to match. He was holding a pizza box, and with a big smile under his red nose he declared in a deep, strange voice,

"PIZZA!"

Tracy just looked at him, unimpressed. Really Terenzi? This is the best you can do with this stupid get-up. She stared at the ridiculous figure and swirled her glass, deciding to play along purely out of a sense of pity for the loser brothers,

"Oh...pizza." she said with a totally nonchalant expression. Boy, where were they going with this?

What happened next caught her completely off-guard, as two other clowns suddenly appeared on either side of the pizza-clown, one fat and the other with freakish orange hair. Wait a minute, who are these bozos? Tracy thought, alarmed! She couldn't think of anyone else lame enough to take part in the Terenzi pranks. Almost immediately after the other two clowns' arrival, a fourth one popped out of the pizza box, sporting a bizarre green tuft of hair on its head. Tracy's mind didn't have time to even try and fathom the physics of a clown popping out of a pizza box, because the clown inside was pulling out some kind of ray gun!

Tracy stood there stunned as the the clown pulled the trigger, firing a pink laser directly at her body. She couldn't even scream, the sensation was so strange, seeming to burn all over her skin without physically harming her. She dropped her wine glass, its contents spilling all over the floor as the ray gun did its work.

She didn't realise it right away, but the laser was in fact, eating away at her nightie! She looked down with horror as fabric completely evaporated, leaving her in only her bare skin before these four weirdos! At last she screamed as she attempted to cover her modesty with her hands, but the clowns moved faster. Before she could even reach down to her crotch, the fat clown started squeezing a honk horn. Out of the loud honking sound came a long slither of rope that instantly twisted itself around Tracy's wrists!

She was suddenly yanked out of her house, naked as the day she was born, her hands tied up in front of her. She yelped at the cold side-walk against her bare feet and tried to twist her arms out of the ropes, but it was no use. Whatever this "rope" was, it had sealed on tight!

"You have got to be kidding me!" she screamed at them, "whoever you guys are, I'm gonna kick your butts!" She attempted to run up and kick one of the clowns, but another yank of the rope almost made her trip head-first onto the tarmac,

"You can't do this to me!" she wailed, but it was no use. The uncanny clowns completely ignored her threats as they marched her down the street. It suddenly dawned on Tracy that she was in fact, naked in her own suburb with her big boobs bobbing along as she followed the clowns. Despite the cool air she found herself turning red from head to toe, really regretting the Brazilian she'd gotten done recently. Tracy cringed at the thought of anyone watching her from their windows.

As they approached the centre of town, Tracy witnessed the pandemonium that had swept over her once quiet little neighbourhood. She saw one poor girl, a nice looking redhead, hiding under a car suddenly try and make a break for it. She had no chance, as one of the clowns turned around and hit her directly with its ray-gun, completely disintegrating her clothes and leaving her bare. She was quickly tied up and to join Tracy,

"What's going on!?" the redhead cried,

"I don't know!" Tracy groaned, "one minute I'm watching a movie, the next I'm getting paraded naked down a street!"

When they arrived to the town centre, Tracy could only gaze in horror at the extent of the clowns' night-time conquests. A large carnival float was driving down the main road, and behind it were scores of naked women, all being frogmarched along in shared humiliation. Tracy and the redhead had but to join them as their ropes automatically connected to the womens' in front of them. As they marched, they watched with grim sympathy as other women were zapped, stripped and strung along for the ride. Where they were being taken, only time would tell...

Who else falls afoul of the dreaded Killer Klowns?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)