More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sopagettingslippyuh sopagettingslippyuh

Which title sounds the most intriguing?

Kidnapped and Cucked part 1

Slowly, you open your eyes and squint at the dim light of a lantern dangling in front of you on the wall to your right. A terrible pain suddenly starts and you feel like you have the worst headache of your life. However, when you try to move your hands to your temples, you find yourself restrained in an upright position. Your hands are strained above your head and your feet are chained to a wooden cross, forcing you to stand in a slight spread.

“Hello?”, you mutter, still blinded by the lantern. “Is anybody there?”

No reaction, whatsoever. You look around. It is a dark room with rough stone brick walls, only lit by two lanterns. One of which hanging in front of you. The other lantern seems to be hanging from the wall just behind the one in front of you. To your left, a cleft in the bricks seemed to mark a corridor leading out. You try to pull on your restraints again, but to no avail. The thick leather cuffs on your wrists and ankles seemed to be padded with fur, yet they still cut into your flesh.

As you hang there and time passes, you begin to notice a shift in temperature. The whole room seems to be warming up and soon you start sweating through your clothes. Your shirt begins to cling to your chest and you feel the sweat dripping down your legs into your jeans. Worst of all, you begin to feel your socks soak through as you begin to stand in sweat in your own shoes. You’re , you’re alone, and you’re thirsty.

After what feels like an eternity, you hear quick paced footsteps nearing. A small, tender figure, dressed head to toe in black, shoots out the corridor into the room. They then to you and come closer. You look them in the eyes. Dark skin and feminine eyes are showing from underneath a black catwoman-ish mask.

“Please, where am I? I am thirsty.”, you say, sweat still dripping down your forehead. The woman grabs a back that was attached to her waist, flips open a cap and holds the flask to your mouth. Eager for a drink, you put your head back and let the water flow down your throat. The black dressed woman is tiptoeing to still reach your mouth with the flask in this position.

“Creature is here to care for all your basic needs.”

You almost choked and spilled water all over your shirt, when she said that. Once again, you look into her eyes. “What?”, you ask. Now that you are somewhat refreshed, you regained some sense. “Creature will leave you alone now. If our guest needs anything, just call for Creature and you will be cared for.”

With that statement, she left the room. Your head still hurts. The content of her words did not match her dear and soft voice at all. _Creature? _What does that mean? Your mind begins to wander. Why is all this happening? Where the hell are you? And how did you end up here? You try to focus.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)