More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by humiliationstation humiliationstation

Where does Daniel's manhood begin to unravel?

Kidnapped!

Daniel woke up with a throbbing headache and no memory of falling asleep. He groaned, trying to pean forward, and froze when he felt resistance.

Daniel's hands were cuffed above his head to a bar on the wall of what appeared to be the back of a van, and he was completely naked, the only piece of fabric on his body the gag in his mouth. Daniel panicked and started to tug frantically at his cuffs, making his perky tits bounce with each movement. Where was he? What had happened to him?

He didn't know how long it was before the van finally came to a stop, and the back door opened. Daniel cringed as a much bigger man entered the back, shutting his legs tightly.

"We're at a gas station. I'm gonna let you come in with us." Daniel whimpered as his captor flicked open an intimidating looking knife. "I'm taking your gag off. Try to scream and I'll jam this right up your cunt," he sneered.

Daniel just whimpered, letting the bigger man uncuff his hands and untie his gag. "What's happening? Where am I? Who are you?"

"You ask too many questions. Don't make me gag you again." The man shoved a bundle of clothes at Daniel.

What clothes is Daniel given?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)