More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ChickenGuy ChickenGuy

Choose your character

Khelgrath, a clanless half-orc living on the fringes of society.

History

Khelgrath was born to the bizarre coupling of an orc barbarian and a human captive. When a "bastard" son or daughter was born from one such union, the chieftain demanded it be killed. In what could be interpreted as sympathy, in Orc terms, Khel was instead kept as a at the father's insistence. She was still resented by the orcs, and dubbed 'Clanless.' She was given double the work of any other captive and expected to excel, even as a half-orc. It was a tough way to grow up, and it only got tougher when she was eventually introduced to the other enslaved people.

To the human captives she was placed there to keep them in line, and they harbored precious little sympathy for her. To that end the other slaves often tormented Khelgrath, humiliating her in front of the 'masters' to spare themselves a daily thrashing of their own. They would conspire and catch her unawares, binding her at the wrists and ankles before carting her off to the nearest orc with any clout within the camp. Some days she could fight them off, but there were plenty of days where the orcs themselves were involved. Of particular interest to the Chieftain was seeing her humiliated. The only saving grace of it all was that she was given the scraps of that night's food, if only to allow her to endure a longer session. Some days she would have to fight one of the soldiers with her arms behind her back, other days she was shot with blunted arrows, and more rarely she was tormented by tickling. Whenever the Chieftain's wife would involve herself in the activities, Khelgrath was going to spend that evening laughing until she was hoarse. It was far easier for her to deal with, and she would learn to enjoy these mirthful moments for what little comfort they could give.

During a particularly gruesome war with a rival clan, the slaves were armed with rudimentary weaponry to serve as fodder. As a half-orc, Khelgrath was expected to lead the 'fighters' as a diversion to allow the bulk of their forces to catch the enemy by surprise. Taking this opportunity, Khel broke herself free from bindings meant for a much smaller, human captive, and made a dash for the wilderness. She encouraged her fellow slaves to do the same, but didn't remain behind long enough to check. There was a search conducted after the battle, but she knew better than to stick around orc territory in her condition. She would have fought, given the chance, but the orc fighters were far better trained and had actually eaten that day. Not to mention the 'motivation' session the Chieftain's wife had given her that morning.

The next decade or so of Khel's life was spent in solitude, mostly. She lived off the land, lived within a meager cave dwelling, and enjoyed the privacy while she trained and practiced combat maneuvers. She was too intelligent to find pleasure in orc society, but she worried her appearance wouldn't allow her to live among the other surface races with ease. There were times when she briefly traveled to a settlement for supplies, or to trade furs, but things often ended in confusion as she was mistaken for an orc.

Description

Khel stands at a striking 6'2'', and takes full advantage of her imposing frame. Her skin is fairer than her orc kin, but retains a greenish tint that allows her to stand out in just about any crowd. Though she retains a humanlike jawline, her canines are much more similar to an orc's tusk-like teeth. She has a rather sardonic demeanor, a result of her harsh upbringing, but she has retained a sense of honor.

Ticklishness

She has some resilience to being tickled, particularly along her upper body and legs. Her underarms and feet remain sensitive, especially when Khel was free of her servitude and could finally start wearing shoes. Despite her past torments involving tickling, she finds the activity to be an excellent way to train self-control and credits it as the reason she can keep a straight face for so long. Her laugh takes quite a bit of coaxing to get, especially if she's not in a good mood.

Khelgrath's Story Begins...

When the orc clan that made her childhood a living nightmare began to sweep down the countryside, Khelgrath decided it was time for a change. With nothing but the fur clothes on her back, she heads south...

Where does Khelgrath's journey take her next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)