More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

whom does he choose?

Kendall Jenner

Many things bothered David, but one thing that really annoyed him were vapid, materialistic, self-absorbed celebrities, and at the top of the list of vapid celebs were the Kardashian and Jenners.

Using his powers, David entranced Kendall's agent, and had him tell Kendall he was coming over to pitch her a promotional idea that would net her millions of dollars in endorsements. He told her the company CEO may come over first. Kendall did not bother to get any more info as she was just interested in making more easy money.

David showed up at Kendall's. She had done her make-up and was wearing a beige bathrobe pulled tight around her.

"Kendall, you will obey me. Obeying me makes you horny. Understand?"

Kendall nodded.

"Being humiliated and degraded turns you on; in fact, you can't orgasm unless you are humiliated and degraded during foreplay, a guy cums on you, or a guy pisses on you. Understand?"

She nodded.

"Any time a guy cums on you or pisses on you, you will orgasm. Understand?"

She nodded.

"You will not only obey me, but you will believe anything I say. Understand?"

She nodded.

David snapped her out of her trance. "Kneel, bitch."

A shocked Kendall blushed, swallowed hard, nodded and knelt.

what else does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)