More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

what else does he do?

Cum and Piss

David undid his pants and pulled them and his boxers down. "Give me the greatest blowjob ever, bitch."

Kendall nodded and took David's cock in her hand and pumped it until it grew hard. She then slid it into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue as she slid her head back and forth. As she did so, she massaged his balls with her hand.

David grabbed Kendalll's head and pulled it forward. He faced fucked her, making her gag a couple of times. He kept this up for about twelve minutes before he pulled back and shot a load of cum all over her face, causing her to orgasm. When he was finished, he went limp then grabbed his cock. "Keep your lips parted," he command just before he pissed on Kendall's head then her face and shot some into her mouth.

Kendall orgasmed as David pissed on her, and the cum and piss ruined her make-up.

When David finished, he had Kendall lick the last drop of piss from his cock, and he zipped up. "Get your phone and take a selfie."

Kendall reached into the pocket of her robe and took out her phone. Just before she took her selfie, David ordered her to smile, and she smiled as she took the selfie.

"Kendall, you are my cum and piss whore. If I call you, no matter what you are doing, you will answer the phone by saying "Hello, this is Kendall, your personal cum and piss whore. Understand?"

She nodded.

"Say 'yes, I am your personal cum and piss whore.'"

"Yes, I am your personal cum and piss whore," said Kendall meekly.

"Good, you will pay me $1500 a month for the privelege. Any time I want to fuck you and cum or piss on you, you will be ready, willing, and able. Understand?"

"Yes," said Kendall in a barely audible voice.

"Say it louder and in full."

"Yes, I am your personal cum and piss whore."

"Good. Now if I have not fucked your face, pussy, or ass and pissed on you for five days, you will crave someone to cum on your face, up in your ass and piss on your face or on the back of your head, and if I have not contacted you, you can have some random guy do it. Also you will brag to your sisters and mother about your new cum and piss fetish, but tell no one about me. Understand?"

"Yes, I am your personal cum and piss whore."

"And if you are horny between fucks, you can look at that selfie and masturbate. You love the way it looks when cum and piss have ruined your make-up, so always use the cheapest make-up you can find. Oh, and one more thing...."

what is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)