More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

whom does he choose?

Kendall Jenner

David found the agent for the Kardashian/Jenner girls. He had loathed these vapid, materialistic, attention whores for years. He thought that if they had been born poor, they would have been lucky to get jobs at Hooters. It turned out, only one, Kendall Jenner was in town. He had her entranced agent call her and tell her he had lined up a potential client who could give her a multi-million dollar deal for just a couple of weeks work, but he could not go into detail thanks to confidentiality agreements. Kendall agreed to meet. David had the agent set the meeting for 1 pm.

Kendall strolled in at 2 pm. She wore tight jeans with large holes in them, a tight black t-shirt, and big sunglasses. Her agent introduced the two, and Kendall did not even apologize for being an hour late. David immediately put Kendall in a trance. He then sent the agent to the bathroom to jerk off while fantasizing about humiliating and degrading Kendall in a filthy men's room.

David studied the entranced "celebutante." He shook his head at how someone this shallow and devoid of talent could be so rich and famous. "Kendall, you trust me completely. You believe anything I say. Nod, if you understand."

Kendall nodded.

"Good, now you will arrive at the Hollywood Hilton promptly at seven PM. You will go the front desk and offer to pay for the bill of the person in the penthouse suite. You will not care why you are doing this. You will then go to the penthouse suite. Between now and then, you will realize you have always had a strong desire to be totally submissive during foreplay and sex and love to be dominated. You also get turned on being degraded and humiliated during foreplay and sex though part of you feels ashamed by it. You will not share these desires with anyone yet. Got it?"

Kendall nodded.

"Good, now when I wake you up, you will realize that because you were an hour late to this meeting, you won't find out about my offer until tonight at my hotel. You feel really bad about being so late and know it was rude and selfish. You will tell no one about this. Wake up."

Kendall stared for a second. "Oh, I'm so sorry about being so late. It was so rude of me."

"Well, meet me tonight at the Hollywood Hilton. I can't wait around here any longer," said David in an annoyed voice.

"I'm so sorry again," said Kendall. "I'll be there tonight!"

David sneered at her and walked out of the room. As soon as he left, he smiled. He had the agency send him a car, and then had the driver take him to a sex emporium that sold all manner of sex toys and fetish gear. He bought a large selection of items and then had the driver take him to the hotel.

Just after 7:00, there was a knock on his door.

what does David have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)