More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

what does David have in mind?

His bitch

Kendall was wearing a short black leather skirt, black leather boots, and a white silk halter top. David let her into the room. "Nice room," she said, turning to face David after checking out his digs.

David put her back into a trance. "Kendall, you crave being my bitch. You have not only desired to be submissive in sexual relationships and to be dominated, but whatever idea I come up for you tonight, you will love and adopt as your new fetish. You came here tonight because you felt a strong sexual desire towards me and will do anything if I agree to fuck you. The more you obey me, the hornier you will get and the more you will want to obey me. You cannot say no to me. Understand?"

Kendall nodded.

David snapped her out of her trance. He went and put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door and locked it. When he turned back around, Kendall was smiling seductively. "So, Kendall, what really brings you here tonight?" asked David.

"Well, I really, you know, I really want you to fuck me," said a blushing Kendall.

"I could, but first," said David. He stayed silent.

"But what?" asked Kendall.

"How about some role playing?"

"Anything!"

"Strip naked and follow me," said David.

Kendall swallowed hard. She kicked off her boots then slid out of her skirt. She was wearing a black thong and slipped that off too. She then lost the halter top and showed she was not wearing a bra. She followed David into the living room area of the suite.

"Get on your hands and knees, bitch!" said David forcefully.

Kendall was shocked at that, but obeyed. David picked up a large paper sack. He pulled out anal plug that had a long brown tail attached. He walked up behind Kendall, and knelt behind her. He spit on her asshole then shoved the anal plug into Kendall's tight anus, causing her to squeal. He then reached into the bag and pulled out a rubber dog nose and tied it around Kendall's head. He put black leather collar on her and a black leash onto that. He then took a dog bowl out of the bag. It was white and had Kendall written on it in black marker. "Kendall, you are my bitch. You will only answer me with barks, got it?"

"Ark!" said Kendall, who was blushing with shame and arousal.

"Good," said David. He walked over to her skirt and pulled out her phone. He walked over and put it under her face on the floor. "Unlock your phone, bitch."

Kendall typed in her pass code, and David made sure to watch her. He then took her phone. He walked to the bag and pulled out a small pouch of dog food. He poured it into the bowl. He then walked over and took a photo of Kendall on all fours as she looked down at the bowl. "Start eating and don't stop until it's gone."

As Kendall ate the food, and gagged while doing it, David took another photo. He uploaded both to Kendall's social media accounts. When she was finished eating, she made a couple of gagging motions. "Wash it down from the toilet." David grabbed her leash and led Kendall into the bathroom. As she drank, he took a photo of her and posted that one online too. He then posted Embracing my new fetish! I'm really a bitch now! He then took the leash an led her back into the living room. "Sit there while I post some tweets for you."

David went to Twitter and made a series of four tweets on Kendall's account:

Secrets of my sisters: 1) Kylie still wets her bed.

2) Kim's IQ is only 84

3) Khloe has a serious body odor problem

4) Kourtney has had crabs, pubic lice, and VD.

David tossed the phone aside. "Horny yet?"

"Arf!" said Kendall.

does he fuck her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)