More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bregus Bregus

Promts:

Kendall, the were-slut

Kendall moved around a bit in bed, waking up from a dreamless sleep. A moment later she realized that she was laying naked in bed and another moment later she also realized that this wasn’t her bedroom. She jumped up and out of the bed before noticing that she was covered in something which looked totally like cum. She almost had screamed but in the last moment she realized that she not knew who she was alerting.

“Hey, you’re up,” a younger male voice suddenly said behind her and Kendall’s heart stopped for a moment. She spun around and looked into the grinning face of two young man, who obviously enjoyed the view of her naked body.

“Who are you? Where I am?” Kendall asked and tried to cover up as much as she could.

“I’m Jim, that is Mike,” one of the guys said. “You’re at our frat house and I must say, that was a nice night with you yesterday.

“Night?” she asked and slowly dawned to her what happened. How did she missed full moon? “I can’t remember.”

Mike laughted. “As much as you fucked last night, I can imagine. But we recorded a video to remember teh night ourself.”

“A video?” Kendall slowly started to think again, realizing what a video could mean for her.

“Want to see?” Jim said with a grin and after she nodded, they led her to a bigger room with a huge TV.

“You two are alone?” she asked after not seeing anyone else.

“Yeah, most of the guys are not here, too bad, you have a fine body. But I’m sure they all took a good look at your fine ass before leaving.”

Kendall took a moment to realize that she must have laid naked in the bed since she had felt asleep last night. This fucking curse which had been put on her a few months ago when she had an argument with an older woman in a plane.

The video started and for the first bit, the cameraman was filming the frat brothers sitting together in a huge living room, obviously watching some sport broadcast. Then suddenly the door bell rung and the video panned over to one of the frat guys walking over to the main door. When he opened, Kendall could see herself standing in the door, the black dress she had wore yesterday completely dripping wet from rain as also her hair was hanging down.

“Hey, do you need help?” the guy who opened the door said.

“I need sex,” Kendall said and looked at the guy wiht big eyes. “Can you help me?” Her voice sounded submissive and the guy obviously was totally confused about what just had happened.

“Who is it?” another called from the living room and Kendall watched how she pulled the door guy head towards her own and gave him a long sloppy kiss, while her second hand reached for his crotch.

“I’m so wet and so horny,” she said with a begging undertone. “Do you not want to fuck a little slut like me?”

“Uhhhh ... sure ...,” the guy brought out and looked towards the living room. “We’re just watching sport but ... maybe you want to join us.”

She walked by him and the camera panned on her ass, which was clearly visible with the fabric stuck to it. Some surprised sounds were audible from the living room. “Hi boys, I’m so horny. Can you help me?”

“Damn, Alex, is that girl or so?” another frat brother asked as Kendall walked over to him and felt on his knee.

“I need some cock,” she said and started to fiddle on his pants, freeing his cock withing a few seconds. He made a surprised remark but stopped as her lips closed around his shaft. The camera panned a bit around, catching the surprised faces of the frat brother’s watching Kendall sucking off one of them in the middle of the living room.

“Really, did someone ordered a whore for fun?” some guy asked while he walked over and pulled Kendall’s dress up a bit, revealing her ass. “Hey, she isn’t even wearing panties.”

The crowd cheered and after a bit, Kendall moved to the next guy, starting to suck him off too, alternating between both men. From here the action developed quickly, more and more of the frat guys got naked and Kendall was sucking them off, taking first shots of cum over her face.

At some point she was stripped out of her dress and while getting fingered, continued to lease some fo the guys simultaneous with her hands and her mouth. “Damn, haven’t seen such a horny slut since we that prude sorority girls up last year.”

Kendall was placed on a table and quickly one of the guys slid his hard cock into her pussy, starting to pound her, his hands on her hips, hard. “Damn, that is a fine pussy,” she heard him say and herself moaning on the table, before another guy stuffed his cock back into her mouth.

At some point the guy pounding her pussy started to tense, his orgasm close and to Kendall’s embarrassment while watching the scene, he came deep in her pussy, before being replaced by another member of the frat.

After three or four guys had come into her pussy and the cameraman already showed the cum leaking out of her, she was pulled off the table and made riding one of the guys, her moaning and encouraging the guys to fuck her harder. Suddenly another one stepped behind her and a mix of a scream and a moaning emerged from Kendall’s mouth as he added a cock to her asshole, her getting fucked in all her holes now.

Kendall sat on the couch and slowly watched how the fucking on video continued for another two hours, her skipping through parts of it, her holes getting used by the frat guys over and over, until they put her in the middle of a cirle and started to jerk off on her, covering her face and body with more cum.

“Oh my god,” she finally said as she was filmed laying on the bed, her naked ass on display, each guy spanking her for some moments before the video cut off.

“Like it?” Jim said and leaned over. “From your comments last night you did.”

“I ... can I have the video, please? I ... if it gets public. I ... I had been cursed to act like that. I turn into a total slut on full moon,” she begged and looked at the two guys who shared looks with each other.

“Well, we promise to keep the video private but we would like to have some return service. Next month we plan some small internal party again and if you join us, we all could have much more fun with each other again.”

Kendall looked at them speechless as she realized what they implied. But the video could ruin her model career. “Okay, I’m coming,” she said after a short time of consideration.

“We knew you would agree. You had been a total slut last night. I’m sure when the guys hear that, they will definitely get all the toys and stuff they want to try out with you.”

Kendall shivered a bit at the thought what they were planning for next time. “Okay, but I need to get home now.”

“Mhhh ... we could give you some clothes and drive you home ...,” Mike said slowly.

“But?” Kendall asked, realizing he was implying something.

“You might want to shower first,” he continued and looked to Jim, “and what about us two joining you there and having some more fun with each other. Could be fun, Kendall.”

She shivered as he said her name. “You know who I am?”

“Of course, we do, you are in all those magazines all the time. And maybe you can tell us a bit more about this curse while we fuck your ass and pussy.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)