More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

What are you waiting for? Crack open that little red book and tell us who you are...

Ken Hirano (M), dreaming of sexy demon hunter schoolgirls.

I liked to think of myself as the kind of guy that could improvise and think on my toes, and was pretty good at it, for the most part. But I had absolutely no idea what to do right now.

The clashing of steel and crashing of wood echoed all throughout the spacious dojo, in which I was currently sitting cross-legged on a soft mat and watching the scene before me. Four girls, all scantily clad and wielding extravagant over-the-top weaponry, were doing battle against a collection of animated wooden dummies. I was watching this unfold and had been watching similar activities for what must have been hours now, absolutely stunned because actual fucking magic was being conjured to aid them. A few times they had referred to me as “Sensei”, implying the reason I was watching them was because I was meant to be tutoring them on how best to maim and obliterate each wooden puppet-like thing.

Meanwhile, I was a tax examiner.

I wasn’t even clear on exactly where I was, nor could I remember how I got here watching these girls do their thing, jiggling and bouncing all over the place as they went. Every time I thought back, trying to connect a dot between this series of activities and the last thing I remember doing it was just all fuzzy. But I knew panicking probably wouldn’t do any good, so I just sat and watched the show unfold.

And boy, what a show. Their outfits could only be considered Japanese schoolgirl uniforms strictly in theme. They were cropped in just about every way possible to show maximum skin, which clearly was their intended purpose rather than actual practicality. The skirts were short, the tops only barely extended low enough to cover nipple on the largest busted of them, and in the course of these combat drills there was more than one time each of these things failed to conceal what they were meant to.

Don’t get me wrong, I was a healthy straight guy, and the view was phenomenal. I was just confused about the context. Luckily, my improvisation skills didn’t entirely fail me, every now and again one of the girls would ask me how they were doing, and I would give them some vague praise. And they took it—actually, not just took it, they loved it.

More specifically, they seemed to love me; and it wasn’t just them. Apparently, this place was some sort of weird school, and I wandered the halls a bit at lunch time. This place was full of girls just like them, all wearing the same skimpy uniforms, and all of them looked at me like I was the sexiest man alive. I was a pretty dense guy, but even I could tell when a school full of cute girls was into me, I wasn’t an anime protagonist, after all.

Actually…

Now that I thought about it, that might be exactly what I was. Hear me out, all the girls here were really cute, but they also had some really unusual physical qualities. Even in this small class of four, one girl had silver hair, and another had neon blue, for Pete’s sake, and the latter had bright red eyes and a big pair of oni horns sticking out from her head to boot. The best way I could describe them was like, really good cosplayers, except it was all real. They weren’t in makeup, they didn’t have wigs, their appearances were legit.

How was any of this possible? I had no clue, and I still had no idea how I got here. Maybe this was a dream of some kind? But even then, mine don’t normally get this vivid.

“Gotcha!” the aforementioned silver-haired girl exclaimed triumphantly. She had just handily disarmed one of the other girls who had the back of her neck against a wicked-looking scythe blade.

“Aw man!” the auburn-haired curvy girl on the ground pouted, “I lose.”

“Did you see that, Sensei?” the silver-haired girl asked me, pushing her chest out confidently. “This is the skill of an elite warrior.”

“Yes, it was quite the spectacle,” I said. I hadn’t actually been paying attention to the fight. In fact, I hadn’t even noticed that they switched from fighting the dummies to sparring with each other.

“Aren’t we all elites?” the defeated girl asked airily, getting up and putting a finger on her lips ponderingly. While this question in this context would normally be rhetorical and snarky, I got the sense that the auburn-haired cutie genuinely didn’t know or had forgotten.

“I’m clearly a cut above the rest of you,” silver-hair—I was pretty sure her name was Yui—replied and dropped her weapon. Before it hit the ground it disappeared in a bright pink light and a flurry of cherry blossom petals that eventually all vanished into thin air.

“Certainly, when it comes to your figure,” one of the other girls, a slender green-eyed beauty, suddenly appeared behind Yui and felt her up. One hand was firmly on a breast while the other lovingly caressed a thigh.

A heated red color rose on Yui’s face, “Atsuko! Cut that out!” She whirled around with a backhanded slap aimed at the raven-haired molester.

Atsuko deftly and fluidly ducked under the attack and slid behind the auburn-haired girl instead, bringing both hands up top heft her sizeable melons. “Chie’s probably got the best rack out of all of us, though,” she said.

Chie’s reaction wasn’t anything like Yui’s. Instead of rage, she had a look of absolute delighted pride. As though being groped by Atsuko was a great honor. She was practically swooning under the wandering hands of the lecherous girl.

“Isn’t that right, Sensei?” Atsuko asked me, grinning.

The look of silent rage that Yui leveled upon me with her shiny pink eyes told me I definitely shouldn’t answer that question. Not that I wanted to anyway, I thought everyone here had pretty stellar chests, all things considered. I wasn’t picky about boob size.

“Hmph!” Yui folded her arms obstinately. “They’re nothing but big bags of fat! What’s so special about big boobs anyway? Right, Tomoe?” she turned to the fourth and final student in the room, the aforementioned girl with blue hair and horns sticking out from her forehead.

However, Tomoe said nothing and simply glared directly at the other girl’s chest. Unlike the short and petite girl, Yui actually had a pair of breasts. They definitely weren’t as large as Atsuko’s or Chie’s, but they were still probably C-cups, maybe a high B? I didn’t really know how any of that worked. But in any case, Tomoe’s chest was completely flat as a board.

That was actually an interesting thing to note, each of these girls were all wildly different in terms of personality and figure, but each of them appealed to me in equal measure. Some might even say suspiciously equal.

“All right everyone,” the final unintroduced person in the room spoke up from directly from beside me. “I think that will do it for lessons today.” The others obediently all stood in a line in front of me.

They kept calling me “Sensei”, but it was clear to anyone who had been observing the events of today that the true teacher was sitting beside me. She was apparently named Shinku, and I got the impression she was some sort of teacher’s aide, possibly even a former student of mine. The help was appreciated, especially since she seemed to be doing all the actual work.

She was also quite sexy herself, with crimson red hair and glittering silver eyes, not to mention the largest breasts in the whole room. However, she was not dressed in the same outfit as the other girls. She instead wore a modified black and grey yukata with its sleeves running down her shoulders, exposing plenty of cleavage, and a very high cut on the bottom, exposing plenty of long, sexy leg and thigh. Her overall demeanor was graceful but serious when dealing with the girls, but when she looked at me it was always loving and affectionate.

“This is pretty early to end, isn’t it?” Atsuko asked. “We haven't even started the final period.”

“Will Sensei still be giving one of us supplemental lessons today?” Chie asked, a hint of hopefulness in her voice and a blush on her cheeks. I had no idea what these lessons entailed, but all four of them seemed be deeply invested in the answer.

“Of course, in fact the reason I’m cutting this lesson so short is so he can meet with three of you tonight, Yui, Chie, and Atsuko,” Shinku replied.

“Yay!” Chie jumped for joy, and in doing so her large breasts briefly popped out of their meager confines, bouncing wildly and giving me quite the wonderful show. It wasn’t the first time her nipples had flashed me today, given the nature of the outfit she was wearing, but every single time was a worthwhile experience. It had happened with the others too, but I never got a good look at their nipples. The fighting was too fast-paced and furthermore I think the others’ nipples were obscured by something that Chie’s weren’t.

Yui and Atsuko shared looks of combined relief and happiness, though both showed it in different ways. Yui was trying desperately not to look excited, seemingly to keep up appearances, and Atsuko had a wide, devilish grin on her lips. Most students would groan and whine about being given something called “supplemental lessons”, but not these girls, it seemed.

“What about me?” Tomoe asked, sounding a little sad even if her expression hadn’t changed much.

“It’s your turn for the nightfall ritual tonight, remember?” Shinku replied.

The small horned girl’s bright red eyes sparkled as she no doubt remembered. I, however, had no clue what this meant or how I should react. While “supplemental lessons” could at least be guessed at, “nightfall ritual” was pretty vague. My mind could only imagine sexual things. Then again, given the outfits, would that be so far off?

“Very well, you all know the drill. Come and perform your parting affirmations.” Shinku ordered.

“I think Yui should go first,” Atsuko suggested, “after all, she’s a ‘cut above the rest’.”

Yui shot a look of absolute derision to her classmate, fury blazing in her eyes and a bright red blush on her cheeks.

“I agree,” Shinku said, “and since you had such a good suggestion, you get to go next, Atsuko.”

“Tch, well, guess I walked right into that one,” Atsuko shrugged.

Yui was blushing beet red as she approached, but as soon as she was in front of me her demeanor became totally serious and dutiful. She couldn’t hide how red her face was, but her expression didn’t convey her embarrassment. I had no idea what was going on, but now that she was standing right in front of me, I could get a much better look at this weird, horny school’s equally weird, horny uniform.

It seemed standard enough, in terms of theme, white with black collars and each of them had a different colored ascot beneath the collar. Yui’s was a milky pink, Chie’s was a royal blue, Atsuko’s was a striking green, and Tomoe’s was a vivid red. As previously mentioned, the top was severely cropped under the bust, meaning that a small sliver of Yui’s underboob was exposed. I also noted earlier as I watched them participate in their combat drills, that the white fabric of the top didn’t connect in the back, and each of them seemed to have a bow tied with string under the back of their collar. If I wasn’t mistaken, this probably meant the uniforms were one-size-fits-all. Larger busts could be accommodated by adjusting that string in the back and would just mean that more of their back would be showing. It also meant that the top was very loose, even on larger-chested girls, so flashing was both inevitable and frequent, but usually temporary since the top wouldn’t ride up easily.

The hems of black pleated skirts ended pretty much right where the thighs began, and they also rode low on the waist, which combined with the cropped top meant the entire midriff was exposed. One detail that I hadn’t really paid much attention to until now was that the skirts had a slight shrine-maiden theme to them as well with gaps in the material on the hips, exposing the sides of the girl’s panties.

The panties seemed to have a unique style as well. I hadn’t gotten a good, solid look at them until now, but looking at what was exposed by the hakama-like skirts, they seemed to be asymmetrical. Hugging the right hip was the panty material, much to be expected, but the left side had a little ribbon side-tie. At first, I thought this was just a unique pair that Yui had, but then I noticed the same ribbon on everyone present, each on the same side. They had different colors, different ribbon sizes and lengths, but everyone had one poking out of the gap in the skirt. I had to admit, that was actually kind of cute.

Each of them also had a set of skintight wristbands in the same color as their ascot that went halfway up their forearms, and none of them were wearing shoes, instead going totally barefoot. I found that I kind of liked this detail and found myself staring specifically at Yui’s petite and slender feet longer than I intended to.

Yui began to chant, kicking me out of my thoughts and bringing my gaze up to her pink eyes, “Though I, Yui Shimitsu, walk a path of blood and instinct, I carry in my heart a light that shall not be extinguished,” as she said this, she placed her right hand directly on her left breast, her slender fingers digging into the soft flesh and thin material of her top. “I carry this beacon of will, knowing and thankful that it has been bestowed upon me by your benediction. I shall not stray from the path, and the darkness shall not tempt me. Only you may sway my heart or my blade.”

After reciting this seemingly from memory, she did something I was definitely not prepared for. Her blush intensified as she leaned down and reached under her skirt. Through the gaps I could see her hook her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and then push them downward. After pulling the bundle of cloth off her legs one at a time, a motion that seemed well-practiced, she presented her panties to me in both hands. Only in this moment did she break her otherwise flawless composure, and only did so by avoiding eye contact in embarrassment.

What the fuck was this? Was she supposed to do that? I couldn’t understand what was going on, but I was afraid to make it seem that way, so I just reached up and accepted her pristine white panties with their cute ribbon tie. That’s when the scent came rushing in. Her scent mixed with feminine sweat shed from hours of physical activity. It was so wonderful, and I had to actively stop myself from bringing the undergarment directly up to my nose to smell. Not knowing what else to do, I just set them down in my lap and nodded to her.

This seemed to be what she wanted me to do, as she bowed low again and stepped back into her place in line, totally commando. Nobody else made any comment about what she had just done, which meant it was perfectly normal to them.

How in the hell was any of what just happened normal!?

The nimble green-eyed girl approached next and gave her speech flawlessly if a little flippantly, introducing herself as Atsuko Hebija. She presented her panties, a lacy red thong with a black ribbon-tie, with a fiendish and lecherous grin. Unlike Yui, not even a hint of blush on her cheeks as she performed this action, and when she turned around to stand back in the line, she even adjusted her skirt in such a way that flashed her bare bottom to me. When she returned to her original position, she gave me a wink to tell me her adjustment was purposeful and brushed her long-black hair over her shoulder in a well-practiced maneuver.

“Me next!” Chie shouted and practically skipped in front of me. Without any warning, the curvy girl grabbed her top and yanked it off, setting her melons totally free. She then threw the top at me, and it landed directly on my face. It had the smell of her sweat on it. I scrambled and pulled the top downward, confused at this break in the apparently well-established formality of this little ritual.

But I could see her breasts without any obstruction now, so that was something. They had an amazingly gravity-defying shape, remaining very perky and round despite their size; they were also topped by a pair of cute, red buds that she made no effort to hide. She was blushing but not as much as I might have thought, given that she just went topless in front of me.

As a further breach of what I understood to be normal about these “parting affirmations”, she hadn’t even begun speaking her lines before she went under her skirt to pull off her panties.

“Chie,” Shinku interrupted, “remember that these things need to be done in the proper order. Speak your affirmations first.”

“Oh, hehe, right,” Chie giggled and bashfully scratched the back of her head. She spoke her lines, giving the name Chie Nobuna very enthusiastically and cheerfully, though she stumbled over her words a few times and seemed to struggle to remember what to say in more than one instance. Once she rushed through the ending, she went right back to removing her undies.

Now the only thing she was wearing was her skirt and wristbands, the rest of her voluptuous body was on display. It was worth mentioning that despite having a healthy and attractive layer of fluff, she both did not seem to be bothered by it nor did it seem to impede her combat abilities. She was surprisingly quick and agile in combat, something you’d expect from someone lither than her.

She skipped back into the line, giggling happily.

“You’re not supposed to take off your shirt,” Yui admonished in a whisper.

“Actually,” Shinku corrected, “you are free to grant Sensei any other gifts you wish to during this affirmation, as long as you perform every other part to satisfaction.”

Wait, so these were gifts? These girls were giving me their sweaty panties as gifts?

“Me too,” next was Tomoe, the strange, horned girl. She approached calmly and silently. Along the way she removed her top as well, but she did not throw it at me. I could see now what had been obstructing my view of all the other girls’ nipples now that Tomoe’s top was completely off; it was a pair of pasties. Tomoe’s were small white circles with a red heart inside each of them, a pattern that matched her panties being white with many red hearts on them and a red ribbon tie on the side. I was privy to this fact thanks to the many times her panties had flashed me during the activities of the day.

Tomoe, whose full name was apparently Tomoe Terasu, performed her affirmation almost perfectly, albeit a little toneless. I noticed that she left out the “and the darkness shall not tempt me” part, but this seemed to be an honest mistake because she stumbled a little over her words just before it. When she finished, she removed her panties as the others had, but did not immediately hand them to me.

Seemingly not wanting to be outdone by Chie, she reached up to her pasties and slipped her nails under them to pull them off. The soft-looking skin around the pasties stuck to them and got tugged with them until popping off in a satisfying way. Her tiny pink nipples were the most adorable things in the world, especially since removing the pasties had made them stiff. Now Tomoe was likewise wearing only her wristbands and her skirt, and almost none of her short, thin frame was hidden from me.

Tomoe was blushing furiously, but this was the only indication of any emotion on her face as she politely handed over the clothes she had removed. Her body was sexy in a petite way, and even the thinness added its own appeal. I did know that her physique was deceptive, however, as the weapon she had expertly wielded in combat was a gigantic katana larger than she was that I think she called an “odachi”. She also rarely flinched when taking a hit, and often powered through such attacks without any signs of wear.

Once this bizarre parting ritual was over, all four girls bowed and then turned around to leave the dojo. I was left stunned and speechless, much like the rest of my time here, but that little display just ramped up the confusion quite a bit. Only Shinku remained in the room with me now.

I so desperately wanted to voice my confusion, but I was afraid to, I didn’t know if giving away the fact that I had no idea what was going on was a bad idea or not.

“Well, time for a little chat,” Shinku said and then circled around so that she was kneeling directly in front of me, smiling with her enchanting grin. Damn she had some pretty solid cleavage going on. “Wouldn’t you say so, Kenneth Hirano?”

I froze and immediately looked up from her chest to her silver eyes. This was the first time anyone had actually used my name in this place so far. Everyone only ever called me “Sensei”, even Shinku until now. This was definitely strange, and things were about to get a whole lot stranger.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)