More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ValerianXIII ValerianXIII

Who are you?

Kelly a Skinny 24 year old

Kelly studied her reflection in the glass briefly. Her fair skin contrasted heavily against her dark brown hair. She was very pretty girl but had always been self conscious about her skinny frame. While all the other girls began developing larger breasts and fuller curves Kelly seemed to only get taller and more awkward. To make up for this she slowly began padding her bras and panties in her teen years. By the time Kelly reached adulthood she appeared to have an hourglass figure with full jutting C-cup breasts. She had a reputation of being the neighborhood tease and the envy of all the other girls. Kelly would always flirt with all there boyfriends flaunting her enhanced assets.

Now as she waited for her stepmother to answer the door she felt her nerves getting the best of her and her stomach started to tighten.The front door popped open with a click and her stepmother appeared moments later.The police officers ushered her inside relinquishing Kelly to her stepmothers care. The door slammed suddenly as she stepped inside making her jump just a little. "So."Her stepmother paused a moment for dramatic effect. Where shall we begin....

Where should we begin

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)