More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

What multiverse ENF story will we follow?

Kelly Across The ENF-verse

Of all the individuals in all the multiverse, it would seem fate has chosen a singular woman to be the embodiment of bare naked embarrassment.

Hello, my name is Oo-achoo. Why are you laughing? I am a cosmic being that exists outside of time and space. Me and the others of my kind are called The Pervers. No, not "Perverts". Pervers. In our language, it means to gather information and store for posterity. We have culminated eons of information, scouring countless timeliness in all the multiverse. However, in all my perversions - Stop laughing!- I've seen many odd coincidences and what many attribute as simple Bad Luck, but I have never seen such a quantum locked existence. No matter what universe, she is the one who is always chosen to be unceremoniously stripped naked and bared to the world. No matter how hard she tries to stay clothed, no matter how long she spends naked outside, she is always stripped naked and embarrassed. At least, in the universes where clothed modesty is the status quo. Very odd, how when nudity is acceptable, she still is stripped, but is ok with it because she has no concept of modesty. Anyways, enough of my yammering. You are here because I want you to be able to peruse her various stories across the multiverse. Even the few who somehow manage to cross between universes. So, without further ado...

Which version of this woman are you going to follow? What sort of universe is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)