More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BadMario69 BadMario69

Do You, Help the Woman or keep walking?

Keep Walking

I continued walking on, it was none of my buisness. I continued home. After I made it home, I tried my best to sleep, but the womans face echoed in my mind. Eventually, after hours of tossing and turning, I fell asleep.

I awoke earlier than usual and decided to head out early as well. I tried my best to push all thoughts of last night out of my head and continued along my usual path. The only problem with this was that I had to pass the allyway. When I got close to it I tried my very best to not look but my curiosity got the better of me and I stopped to look.

Inside I saw the woman laying there . Tear stains were all over her face and cum leaked from every hole.

I was going to go in for a closer look when someone grabbed me and put we in a hold.

"She's mine!" Yelled a crazed voiced. It was the man from last night. Something was clearly not right about him. "You were trying to take her werent you? I can never let anyone else take her! Shes mine Shes mine SHES MINE!" The man had completely lost it. I felt a sharp pain above my left hip. I looked down to see a knife come through my stomach. I screamed and tried to break free from the man. I knocked him in the jaw with my elbow and I fell to the ground. The man looked over me, the knife still in hand. I tried to back away. My strength was slowly fading. I backed away as far as I could. I backed straight into the girls body. As I touched her I felt a warm fuzzy feeling. Was this the feeling of looming ? It didnt matter. I layed there as the final blow came down into my chest. As I slowly died, I could see my blood leaking onto the girls body. Her naked beauty was the last sight, I ever saw.

(Luke Sekushi feinted from blood loss and was taken to hospital soon after, he was in a coma for over a year before he was taken off life support)

The End.

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)