More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CupCup CupCup

Where shall I be embarrassed?

Kaylee's Room

Living with maids took some getting used to, but normally our schedules didn't run into each other. They both tended to wake up much earlier than me. Sometimes it could even be several hours before I woke up. I wanted to run into Mrs. Wilson or Kaylee while they were still getting ready for the day, in a more casual scenario.

Our three rooms were each side-by-side with a bathroom on the end. One Monday morning I mustered up the energy to wake up at 5 am in at attempt to catch either maid, and it sounded like everyone was already up. I could hear someone getting into the shower already. I normally sleep in my boxers, but had taken to sleeping nude in attempt to make nightly embarrassing encounters more common. I slipped on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt before tip-toeing out of my room. I decided to omit any underwear and the friction from my sweatpants were already causing my cock to swell.

With my room at the end of the hall, I was right next door to the bathroom. The door was cracked every so slightly and I could hear Mrs. Wilson's gentle humming coming from within. Sneaking up and peeking my eye through didn't give the best of views. On the floor I could see some black panties and a white t shirt. The thought of Mrs. Wilson sleeping in her panties with no shorts filled me with joy. As the mental image of her took over, I involuntarily thrust my crotch forward, causing the the door to open.

I was hit by the warmth and steam from the shower immediately. The shower glass was completely fogged over, giving me only the vaguest of silhouettes of Mrs. Wilson. Even from this vantage I could see here heavy breasts and large ass as she washed herself. Part of me wanted to open the shower door now, but I knew I couldn't be that forward. Seeing my chance I grabbed the discarded panties before sneaking back into the hallway. I tried to line up the door to how it was when I first arrived.

I held up Mrs. Wilson's underwear to my face and inhaled deeply. Being a physical job I had known what she smelled like after a long day of work, but this was something entirely different. It was as if I was burying my face directly into her thighs. The odor was intoxicating and I could have burst right then, but I heard a strange noise from down the hallway. It almost sounded like a moan coming from Kaylee's room. I quickly dashed past my room, throwing the panties on my bed. Kaylee's door was cracked in a similar manner to the bathroom. Since the lights were off I had to let my eyes adjust to the darkness, but when they did my jaw dropped.

Kaylee, the much younger of the two maids, was laying on the bed completely naked. Her knees where up in the air with her legs spread and her pussy completely exposed. She had long tumbles of blond hair and a great blond bush to match. With her eyes closes she was softly masturbating and letting out small whimpers. I couldn't believe my eyes. Her maid outfit had always been so conservative that I had never really noticed how nice of a body she had. As I stood there she started to speed up as she rubbed her clit. There was a sense of naughtiness knowing I was going to get to see her orgasm, but I was surprised by the sound of the shower stopping. I turned to look back at the bathroom door, but in doing so the wooden floor creaked.

I tensed up at the sudden noise, knowing the worst was yet to come. I slowly turned my head back, I was met with Kaylee's wide open eyes locked onto mine. Her hand was still firmly on her crotch as she lay there sweaty and out of breath. There was a good second or two where she was in disbelief before her mind processed what was going on. She let out a shriek and covered herself with both arms. In between her fingers I could see tufts of blond hair poking out. "Oh my god, Kaylee! I'm so sorry I didn't think you were already awake!"

She only seemed to get more angry at that, "What is WRONG with you?" she screamed.

Almost immediately I heard stomping footsteps coming toward us. Mrs. Wilson arrived in a towel, soaking wet, dripping all over the door. She flipped on the light switch and saw me standing there. "Sir, what are you doing awake this early and Kaylee-OH MY GOD!" she jumped at seeing Kaylee's current state of undress. As she did so her large breasts swayed and bounced. The towel was long enough to cover everything, but the slip of the towel gave me a nasty hope of a peek.

"He was spying on me!" Kaylee said, "I am humiliated!"

Mrs. Wilson looked at me, "Is this true?"

A devious plan hatched in my head as I put on my best guilty look, "Yes, I didn't plan on it, but I was up early and everything just happened so quickly." Both women stared at me. "I know I can't undo what's been done, but what if we at least get even?"

Kaylee perked up, "What are you talking about?" Mrs. Wilson leaned back, "Yes, what do you mean?"

"Well, I have seen Kaylee in her most and humiliated state. What if I was to do the same in front of her? Even worse, with Mrs. Wilson also in attendance."

Mrs. Wilson folded her arms, "I don't think that will be necessary-" but she was cut off "Yes!" Kaylee snapped, "Yes, that's exactly what I think you ought to do. You are a horrible pervert and need to be punished."

My god, the plan was all coming together. Better than I might have hoped. Even if I could strip myself, I thought I'd take it one step further, "Mrs. Wilson, will you do the honors? I think it would make it even more humiliating if I was undressed by you." She rolled her eyes, "You young people have such an odd sense of justice."

She lifted my shirt swiftly over my head and tossed it on the ground. I feigned embarrassment as I crossed my arms over my chest. "No!" Kaylee let out, "no covering! I wasn't given the chance to!" I did as I was bid. Mrs. Wilson then squatted down, somehow keeping the towel in place. She grabbed both sides of my sweatpants and chuckled to herself, "Even though I do your laundry sir, it will be fun to see your choice of undies!" and with one swift tug, pulled my pants down to my ankles. She was met with my bare ass in her face and my hard cock sprang free for Kaylee to see. Both of them let out a gasp. "Oh my god! This is so embarrassing!" I whispered. "This is way too far, I can't believe I suggested this!" With my exaugurated movements my penis bounced as I talked. "So many of my secrets are revealed! Mrs. Wilson knows I sometimes skip underwear! Kaylee knows what my privates look like! She knows that I'm circumcised! She even sees that I trim my bush!"

As I continued to describe my embarrassment, I noticed Kaylee started to smile, "But that's not it, is it sir?" she said. "You didn't just get to see me laying her naked!"

I let out a gasp, "You don't mean?" I tried my best to look horrified, "You wouldn't me to-"

Mrs. Wilson looked confused and annoyed, "What? What are you two on about?"

Kaylee, seemingly forgetting her nakedness, stood up with her arms at her hips. Her naked breasts and pussy for everyone to see, "He SAW me. Touching myself." she admitted under her breath. "Oh dear," Mrs. Wilson said. I began to backpedal, "Now ladies, we don't need to-" I was stopped as I bumped into Mrs. Wilson. The towel didn't do much to hid her curves, and as I bumped into her I could feel her breasts brush up against my back. I turned to face her, but the friction caused the towel to come loose and fall to the ground. Every inch of her dripping wet body came into view. Her heavy breasts were tipped with large puffy nipples. Where her legs met was a thick mess of black curls. I couldn't help myself but stare and ogle her body. Rather than act embarrassed as I would expect, Mrs. Wilson just looked irritated, "Sir, you must be the most unlucky, ditzy boy I have ever met."

I stammered looking for words. Every piece of this puzzle was falling into place. "You know what?" Mrs. Wilson pushed out her chest, "I do think you should masturbate in front of us. I have had about enough of this morning, and I think we should make things even for Kaylee."

That confused me, "For Kaylee? What about yourself Mrs. Wilson? Aren't you humiliated now as well?" I asked.

"Oh no sir, that was a complete accident. Let's get this over with now. I have things to do."

Nervously at first I began to stroke my already hard cock. I made an effort to focus on Kaylee, but periodically glance over my shoulder to the still naked Mrs. Wilson and pretend to be ashamed. I was surprised each of these women hadn't covered up, but it made it all the easier to jerk off in front of them. As I was pumping away, I started to hear Mrs. Wilson tap her foot, "Come on now sir, you don't want to enjoy this too much. Don't forget this is a punishment!" In between puffs I let out a quiet, "Yes ma'am."

As I got closer I realized I was standing in the middle of the hallway. In a split second I needed to decide where to finish as I approached orgasm!

Where to finish?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)