More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BigZDE BigZDE

So, which lucky person are you going to follow?

Kayla: A worker for a catering company, she has decided to have some fun and spike the drinks for an upcoming holiday party.

Kayla chuckled to herself, the chaos this would cause would be so much fun to watch.

What job is she going sabotage?

Local High School Reunion:

A 10 year high school reunion, held in a gym, a crowd of about 100 expected. There will only be one drink station.

Fattest Day of their Lives:

A wedding! The big day! The day the bride has dreamt of since she was a child, months of planning, months of dieting and exercise to fit into the perfect white dress. Wouldn't it be fun if she started uncontrollably plumping up at the reception? About 175 expected, there will be three drink stations.

Sorority Sabotage:

A Christmas party for the Phi Alpha Theta Sorority. There will be lots of drinking and lots of girls. All of them dressed in nice tight dresses, plenty revealing despite the cold December weather. About 250 expected, there will be four drink stations.

Assume Kayla bought enough to properly spike each drink station. The composition of each party is at least 50% women, except the sorority, which will be almost entirely women. You can either be Kayla and watch as the parties devolve into fattened madness, maybe join in at the end; or you can observe the entire event. Also feel free to explore any other strange side-effects large doses of WGXXL can have.

Which Party to go to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)