More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jordan42377 Jordan42377

How does this adventure start?

Kayden in the dorm

(Model Name: Kayden Kross)

25 year old Kayden giggled softly as she walked into her dorm room to find her father waiting for her. "What did I do to earn a visit from the old man?" she smiled to show she was kidding. "Sweetheart, we need to have a serious discussion. Something is happening and I need you to understand." Walter sighed but waited for Kayden to sit down. She raised an eyebrow but sat down wondering what this was all about. She felt antsy but didn't want it to show. "Ok, so what's going on?" Kayden was getting impatient about the whole thing now. "Sweetheart, I'm going to have to use my new device to hide for a while. The new device, the iBod, works perfectly but the government has learned of it. They started off following me, then escalated to approaching me about selling them the device and working for them to build more. I refused and they sent people to arrest me and confiscate the device!" Walter sighed but tried to figure out how to get out of the whole mess.

"Well thanks for letting me know dad! So, what do you intend to do about it?" she asked.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)