More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

whom does he choose?

Katy Perry

David used his hypnotic powers to get a complete list of celebrity clients. One catches his eye: Katy Perry. He found Perry very attractive, but also rather annoying with her stupid feud with Taylor Swift, her political activities, her annoying California Girls song grated on him any time he heard it, so he chose her to fuck with her.

David used Katy's agent to arrange a meeting with Katy. Katy showed up wearing a black jump suit that showed a lot of cleavage and her new hairstyle that ripped off Miley Cyrus's look from a couple of years ago.

David got Katy and her agent into a room, and the agent, who had been programmed to leave the room as soon as Katy sat down, left the room. David put Katy into a trance.

"Katy, you will come to my hotel at 7 pm sharp. You will come alone. You know you have to be there and be on time and will not worry about why. You will show up wearing your sexiest bra and panties under a tight skirt and tight top. You will also bring $2000 in cash and not worry about why you are doing it. As soon as you enter my hotel room, you will become very horny. The longer you are in my room, the hornier you will become. You won't know why you are getting so horny but know it is none of my doing. Understand?"

Katy nodded.

"Now, you realize you don't need to be here, but will get my hotel info and agree to meet me later for a drink as you want to know more about me as you find me incredibly sexy."

David snapped Katy out of her trance. He gave her the name and room number of her hotel, and she left.

David went shopping for some "supplies" and went back to the hotel to wait.

what does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)