More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AlexBXW AlexBXW

Who has been targeted?

Katy Perry

Rarely do people go as high as Katy Perry. As a pop star, she could count multiple number one hits and dozens of awards. Her songs were not the only thing that garnered attention, but also her style. A combination of provocative and bubbly, very evident in her wardrobe, especially when she dared to show her love of latex to her audience. Indeed, Katy had a fetish for it since the first time seeing it.

But everything that rises must also fall, and in that respect, Katy fell quite gracefully. After Prism, her hits didn't go as far as her rival Taylor Swift, and the pressure got to her to the point that her own manager asked her to take a step back and relax, something she readily accepted. She put out material since then but most of it was laid back, and the days passed by without her realizing how much people began to forget her. She didn't turn to or like the usual suspects, but it had still happened.

Finally, she heard her phone vibrate. A message from her manager. Smiling, she picked up her phone to see what her next gig was.

What is next for Katy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)