More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ewong ewong

What's next?

Katie nopes out

"Actually, would it be ok if I traded my ticket to go somewhere on my own? I'm 18 and I have some money saved up to pay for my own expenses." Katie rationally broached the subject.

"Katie, we've been planning this trip for months, and now you're saying you don't want to go?" Her mother asked, miffed that her efforts weren't being appreciated.

"It's not that...I just need a vacation from...everything and everyone. Is that too much to ask?" Katie replied.

"You're still too young and naive to go on your own. If you are as prepared to go wherever you like, you'll have to take one of us with you. That way, we can all rest assured that your safe and have someone looking out for your best interests." Her mother concluded.

Katie considered this arrangement, and felt it was about as good as she can get it. She tried to decide if either of her parents would be tolerable, or if she could stomach being with her sister. She knew she definitely didn't want to be alone with Aunt Jill, so she continued to think.

Does she make a decision, or is one made for her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)