More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Thisisabadidea Thisisabadidea

Yeah, what?

Katie explains

“Just listen right now birthday boy.” Katie says softly into your ear, “Watch and listen.”

You have no trouble watching as Brittany keeps slowly dancing with her back to you. Her arms are above her head as she sways and pops her hips. When her hips pop her dress swings up showing her thick smooth thighs, her thighs jiggle slightly as she lands on her bare feet. She gathers her thick curly hair in her hands and holds it to the top of her head, showing her shoulders, neck and arms in a very alluring way. You stare, still trying to wrap your mind around what is happening, until Katie speaks again.

“I know you have a crush on Britt.” She says flatly, you start to protest but she cuts you off, “just listen. You have a crush on her. And after meeting her and seeing those...things, I can see why. So do I.”

In all the years you’ve been with Katie you’d never suspected she was attracted to other women, but Brittany seems to have broken through.

“She knows too. She was telling me about a few times she’d caught you staring at work. You’d be amazed at what girls talk about when there’s a little wine. She suspected you for a long time. Do you think she needed to order a bra at work? She did that because she knew you wanted to know.” Katie continues.

Katie leans down and whispers into your ear again, her breath hot and heavy, “forty two, gee.” You had been fighting getting hard while trying to listen, but between Katie talking and Brittany’s slow dancing you’ve lost that fight. You feel yourself start to swell as you watch Brittany let her hair fall and start to rub the sides of her body with her hands, still facing away.

“I wondered about your birthday for a long time. Brittany helped me plan the party, which was nice, but I needed help with your present. It needed to be special because it was your 30th. I figured I’d give you something special in the bedroom, but we’ve tried pretty much everything.” She says while resuming rubbing your shoulders. It was true, you’d tried pretty much everything at least once. Anal, bondage, role play, amateur film making; it’s been a fun few years with Katie. “Britt has been a little lonely since Matt left. She was telling me how frustrated she’d been and I accidentally let slip about your big dick. Sorry.” Katie giggles

“So when Britt and I went to the gym together one day, and it hit me,” Katie begins again, digging her fingers into your shoulders causing you to gasp, “What I could give you in the bedroom is something I don’t have. But Brittany does.”

Katie keeps massaging your shoulders and your eyes are huge at the thought. Brittany has flipped up her dress and is shaking her huge ass at you. She’s wearing a pair of cute pink panties that her firm but soft, peach shaped ass is trying to swallow. You feel Katie’s breath in your ear again.

“So for tonight,” she begins “that ass, those thighs, those tiiiiiits.” Katie draws out the word tits into a sexy, smoky hiss, “Are all yours baby” she finishes.

“Oh my, Katie are you serious?” Is all you can out as Brittany starts to turn toward you.

Katie pours you another serving of the scotch and smiles.

“I’m serious.” She says flatly, “if you want it I want it. I’ll watch and direct traffic, if you want to I’ll join in, or if you really want to I’ll leave. But you get to enjoy Brittany’s big body all you want baby.”

Katie starts to sway a little too on her feet. She’s made herself hot at the thought of offering her boyfriend to his busty workmate.

You stammer a little and Katie laughs. Brittany has turned around now, still dancing. She’s grabbed the narrow straps on her dress and is gently and slowly bouncing her huge tits inside the dress. Her face and chest are red from her arousal.

“So, um, what do you say?” Brittany asks a little shakily, bouncing her big tits up and down and her curvy hips from side to side. “Do you want to explore this big body?”

Brittany looks at you expectantly. Your eyes might permanently be this big now. You look at Katie, almost for approval. Katie barely nods, looking between you and Brittany

“What do you say?” Katie asks, “Do you want that big body?”

You gulp hard.

So, do you want that big body?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)