More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Thisisabadidea Thisisabadidea

So, do you want that big body?

Yes!

You down the scotch and grin. The ice rattles a little and Katie promptly refills it, smiling at her sudden job as waitress.

“Show it to me.” you say quietly looking Brittany in the eyes, “I want to see if it’s as amazing as I imagined it.”

Brittany looks at Katie and grins too. Their planning is paying off. Of course with a body like that it’s not like they had to do too much scheming. Brittany turns away again, shaking her huge ass at you.

“What have you imagined?” Brittany asks, “ I’ve seen you staring at every part of me. I felt like a piece of meat. And I liked it.”

“I’ve imagined you in lots of different ways.” you admit, almost afraid of what Katie will say. She looks at you and smiles before rubbing your shoulders again.

“It’s okay.” Katie says, “I mean look at her!”

And you do look. Brittany is swaying her hips from side to side as she works the thin straps of her dress over her soft shoulders, covered in freckles.

“Which part is your favorite?” Brittany asks, the dress slipping to the floor, revealing her naked back and underwear clad ass to you.

“My big round ass?” she asks, bending at the waist and sticking it out at you before shaking it from side to side and spanking herself once. Her ass jiggles hypnotically.

“Uhhh.” is about all you can say.

“My meaty thighs?” Brittany asks turning one leg to the side and pointing her toes, her chubby thigh jiggling as she lightly slaps it. The thigh jiggles as hypnotically as her ass did.

“Um.” is your equally brainy response.

“Or is it my epic fucking tits?” Brittany asks, finally turning to face you. She’s holding her huge tits in each hand, her palms barely covering her light pink areolas. Tit flesh is spilling out from her hands as these tits are at least three of four handfuls each. “It’s the tits isn’t it? Gigantic. Massive. 42G.” She punctuates those three words by squeezing and bouncing them. You watch them jiggle, still unable to speak.

“Everyone loves my tits. I do too. I do everything with them. I can suck them, I fuck with them. You can even hurt them if you want.” Brittany finishes by releasing her hands, her massive cans dropping to her chest with a loud thump. She starts to shake them from side to side, they knock into each other as she does. You finally take in Brittany’s naked chest, it is everything you imagined and more. Your cock is impossibly hard in your pants. You can’t focus on anything except Brittany’s amazingly thick, invitingly soft body. You can barely make out both her and Katie saying something. You shake your head to clear the fantasies that were forming and attempt to focus on the fantasy happening in your own living room right now.

“I want to know too.” you can hear Katie asking, “Ass, tits, or thighs?”

“Guh...” is all you can say

So which is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)