More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Unitman2 Unitman2

What's next?

Katie Decides its Better Not to Answer the Door

Considering the circumstances, Katie decided it was better not to answer the door. She didn't need to greet any more strangers this week with her body. She didn't feel very secure with her body before Thursday, and now she felt even less so. As a result, Katie ignored the doorbell and walked upstairs instead to get ready for when her aunt showed up. She wanted to make a good first impression after all.

Katie spent a next several minutes pulling a multitude of clothes, deciding on which to bring with her to her aunt's house and which to leave behind. Katie would need a few outfits at least, including nightwear and something nice to meet her aunt with. In addition, she knew she would also need toiletries along with her cellphone and purse in case they went out to eat or to shop. Katie could name more, but her thoughts were disrupted by the sound of the front door opening. Katie frowned and watched the doorway in confusion. She heard the person walk around the front entry before walking to the stairs. There she listened as the person ascended the stairs.

"Hello?" Katie asked in quiet voice, a little confused as to who it could be.

Turning the corner, Katie saw her aunt appear, the woman's expression turning to anger as she saw Katie.

"So instead of answering the door, you decided to play dress-up uhh?" her aunt asked with a threatening tone.

"Umm... I wasn't dressed to open the door..." Katie told her, a little afraid of the angry tone her aunt had.

"I'm your AUNT Katie, you don't think I haven't seen what you have already?" the woman asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"But I didn't know it was you!" Katie tried to explain, why didn't her aunt understand?

"Why didn't you check the door to see who it was before passing such a judgment?" her aunt stated.

"But... I... my mom said you wouldn't be here for an hour at least!" Katie told her.

A vein revealed itself on the woman's temple as her hands clenched. She stood there silently for several seconds, making Katie uncomfortable. In an attempt to rescue the situation, Katie took the initiative.

"I'm sorry." Katie told her aunt who was still fuming "Tell you what, if you could just close the door, I'll get changed and packed quick and we can leave. Is that okay with you?"

Jill remained silent for several more seconds before opening her mouth.

"You still think that those clothes are 'inappropriate'?" her aunt asked with some serious tension in her tone.

"There are women who go out running every day in those same types of clothes. There are women who don't have enough money to pay for themselves, so they sell themselves wearing less than you! In fact!" her aunt exclaimed, reaching for Katie "You don't need anything at home!"

Katie didn't realize what her aunt meant, but she was suddenly shoved on her back, legs in the air. Her aunt came to a kneel on the far-side of her legs and reached around Katie's hips, her fingers violating her privacy as her dug around her athletic short's waistband. Her aunt then pulled up and stripped Katie of her bottoms. Katie let out a yelp and slapped a hand over her unshaven pubic region and her large butt. Katie thought that was the end of it, but next the woman moved around to Katie's upper body. Her aunt reached down to Katie's arms and pulled, amazingly, her aunt was much stronger and her arms were yanked away from her privates. Katie crossed her legs to cover herself as her aunt grabbed the bottom of the shirt and yanked it off. Katie was left naked in front of her aunt!

"There! That's all that you need around here!" her aunt declared as Katie crawled away, still trying to cover herself.

"Aunt Jill! Please let me put something on! I'm naked!" Katie pleaded.

"Still stubborn!? Well we can fix that!" her aunt told her.

Her aunt grabbed Katie's arm and pulled her downstairs after her. Katie's aunt kept a fast pace, which made it exceptionally hard for Katie to keep herself covered. When they reached the first floor, Jill suddenly turned on Katie and said.

"Well, now its time to give you a little discipline before we leave. Now what is your punishment going to be?" Jill asked her.

"What!?" Katie exclaimed with her eyes widening.

"What is your punishment going to be?" her aunt asked again.

"I've done nothing wrong!" Katie told her aunt, her arms still straining to cover everything except her large butt facing away from her aunt.

"What is your punishment going to BE!?" Jill yelled at Katie.

"I've had a bad week aunt Jill, just let me stay here please!" Katie attempted to reason with the woman.

"That's it!" Jill declared loudly "All of them it will be!"

The next twenty minutes were on par with the tryouts Thursday and the muddy experience she had on Friday. First, her aunt grabbed Katie and dragged her to the kitchen where she told Katie to lean over the marble island. Katie at first refused, but her aunt yelled her into submission. Next her aunt pulled out the largest metal spatula that was at Katie's house and moved onto spanking Katie with a SMACK SMACK SMACK twenty times, each hit making Katie cry and her butt jiggled like Jell-O-ton. After the spanking, Jill told Katie to stay bent over and she walked away. Katie remained bent over only until her aunt left the room, as the cold marble was giving her boosebumps and her ass burned like it was literally on fire. When her aunt returned (and found Katie off the counter), she proceeded to spank Katie again, this time for half a hundred spanks which left Katie whimpering from the sharp pain. Jill then revealed her original plan which Katie ignored until the fire on her ass was matched with the freezing cold inside her ass from icecubes her aunt was pushing inside of her. Katie groaned and yelped from the pain as her cheeks were spread to push more icecubes into her virgin ass. Katie was horrified as the second slipped inside, feeling that nothing else would fit. She was even more horrified as she saw that Jill had an ENTIRE tray full of icecubes with her. By the time her aunt was done, Katie could feel the icecubes jammed far into her colon. Water from the icecubes melting was forming a stream and starting to pool beneath her ass on the counter.

Even when Jill was done with the icecubes, she wasn't done with her punishments. She didn't stop Katie when she reached back to pluck the icecubes out, except that her ass burned so much to do so that Katie couldn't. She glanced over her shoulder and squatted a bit to see that her ass was redder than a strawberry. What was awkward was that besides her ass, she was freezing! Her sensitive breasts and nipples had been pushed up against cold hard marble and the icecubes were freezing her insides as the water streaming out froze her legs. Katie had been hopping around for several minutes before she realized her aunt left, but only because she saw her aunt returning with something in her hand.

"Let's go!" Jill ordered, slapping Katie hard on the bare ass.

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!" Katie screamed as she almost sprinted ahead of her aunt.

Katie didn't even know where she was going, she was in so much pain. But she did pay attention when she found herself in the sunshine.

"Wait! I can't be out here!" she cried as she turned to run back inside.

"Not so fast missy!" her aunt stopped her "You were bad enough to leave me sitting out here, but what about the next person who comes along WITHOUT a key? You need to learn respect and responsibility! And since you like dressing up to be the 'sweetest' girl around, I'm going to help you with that!"

Katie didn't know what she meant, but suddenly she felt a thick liquid land on her head and begin to run down her face, hair, and neck to the rest of her body. Katie tried pushing it off in disgust but she found it to be incredibly sticky. As it ran down her pale, naked body, it filled in every crevice she had, even following her ass crack and vagina lips. When it reached her pubic hair it formed a crazy mess. When it reached her burning cheeks it make her scream, opening her mouth and allowing the stuff to get inside there. As it did so, she tasted it with her tongue and to her surprise, it was very sweet which made her aunt's comment make more sense. With sudden realization, her eyes widened as her entire body became covered in the stuff.

"Honey!?" Katie exclaimed.

"It's the sweetest stuff in the universe... and its makes for quite the sight." Jill told Katie.

Katie turned around and saw that she had caught the attention of family across the street, the little kids pointing in confusion as the parents desperately tried to shield their children's eyes. Katie screamed and ran towards the house, but Jill got there first and locked the door.

"Let me in!" Katie screamed, pounding on the door with her honey-covered hands.

"Not until you clean off!" Jill told her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)