More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lalolotor lalolotor

Who should the story follow?

Katie, Andrew's childhood friend

Katie was coming back from class shortly thereafter, and decided to pay her friend a visit. She entered the dormitory that he lived in and came up to his room. She knocked on his door and spoke through it. "Hey Andrew, it's Katie." Heard some frantic rustling from within, so she waited for a response but got none. She knocked again. "Andrew, you in there?"

"Shit," Katie heard from inside, followed by more rustling. "Yeah, give me a second." There was a pause. "Sectimosco." A pause. "Sectrynisca," said more frustrated. "Sectolisca, shit no that's not it," almost frantic.

"Is everything alright?" Katie asked through the door. She grabbed the knob and turned it.

"Just a sec!" Andrew called out, sounding frightened. She let go of the doorknob and waited.

Some seconds of frantic rustling later, the door opened before Katie. "What was that all about?" she asked Andrew, rather curious.

"I was just, uhh, trying out a new spell," he said. Katie wasn't convinced.

"What's the spell do?" she asked, genuinely interested.

"It's nothing special, really." Katie could tell that Andrew was lying about the spell, but wasn't sure if she should pry further. Maybe Andrew had a reason not to tell her?

What does Katie do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)