More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Unitman2 Unitman2

What's next?

Katie's Mom Uses the Rectal Thermometer and It Is Normal. Her Mom Sends Her to School

Katie's mother entered and stared at her daughter quizzically, trying to discern if she was really sick or just faking it. She sighed, knowing that the truth will be revealed soon enough. The woman pulled the covers off Katie and didn't give her topless state any attention, as she'd seen Katie's naked breasts many times by now. She felt Katie's forehead, and was surprised at how warm she felt. She saw the sheen of sweat on the girl's body and frowned. Perhaps she really WAS sick. She looked at Katie's panties, and whisked them to her ankles, and off completely.

"Okay, sick girl. Time to take your temperature. You have to be on your stomach to make sure yo don't break it as you sit up. Let's roll you over." Katie's mom explained.

Katie couldn't move even if she wanted to. Her mother had to physically turn her over onto her stomach, and then move her legs so her knees were under her chin, pointing her bare ass upward. Katie's mom patted the large posterior before sliding the thermometer into Katie's puckered rosebud. Katie winced as she felt the glass bulb intrude past her anus and slowly make its way further into her rectum. Once her mother was sure the thermometer was in place, she let the rest of the glass shaft stick out, pointing upward like a odd looking tail. Katie was still trying to tolerate all the ice cubes her sister had placed inside her, but she wasn't going to be able to do anything about it yet. With her ass pointed upward, the cold water from the melting ice trickled into her bowels, making Katie even more uncomfortable. by the time the thermometer had reached a steady reading, the ice cubes had mostly melted, so she no longer felt so full, but now she had cold water floating around her abdomen.

"Okay, it's been long enough. Let's see what your temperature is." Katie's mom said, plucking the thermometer out of the naked girl's ass with a 'pop'.

"Well, it seems you only have a slight fever. Barely half a degree above normal. I think you're just fine to go to school." The woman proclaimed.

Katie groaned, knowing she was done for. She couldn't even lift an arm to cover herself. How was she going to get dressed and go to school?

"Oh, Mom. It seems Katie is in the mood for milking her condition. Perhaps I can make sure she gets to school on time?" Emily asked.

"I see no harm in that. Thanks for taking charge, Emily. If she doesn't listen to you, just give her a good smack on the ass. That usually gets her going!" Katie's mom answered.

Katie groaned again, not liking the fact her older sister now controlled her fate. She was still naked, ass pointed toward the ceiling. Emily couldn't resist such an obvious target.

"Well, you heard Mom. Since you're in no condition to move, I'll just have some fun smacking your lazy ass!"

Emily spent the next several minutes smacking Katie's bare bottom until it was a healthy shade of red. Katie had tears rolling down her nose onto the pillow. She was at least thankful that in her delirious state, she couldn't register the pain that had been inflicted to her backside. Emily grew bored since she wasn't getting a rise out of Katie, so she went about getting her ready for school. She dragged Katie into the bathroom, where she bathed her, and even shaved all her hair below her neck. Katie wanted to scream when Emily coated her body in depilatory cream, but she was too weak even to do that.

"Hmm. You almost seem too far gone to even go to school. It's a good thing Samantha is in all of your classes, huh? She'll make sure you get where you're going on time."

Emily next did her hair and makeup before choosing an outfit for Katie. When she was done, Katie looked like...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)