More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Unitman2 Unitman2

What's next?

Katie's Mishap in PE

Katie was already a bit nervous. She was told not to be late to another PE class and yet, here she was: a minute before the bell would ring and she hadn't even changed into her uniform. It wasn't her fault. She needed to talk to her history teacher. She just lost track of time. Katie peeled off her shirt and pants and began fiddling with the lock. The teen was glad everyone had already walked outside. Her laundry at home had piled up and the only thing she could pass off as underwear was a bright purple two-piece bikini. Worse was the fact that it was too big for her. The top did little to support her breasts and the bottoms were so loose that the brunette thought that they could slip down her legs at anytime.

"Can't think about that. Just gotta open this door," Katie muttered under her breath. Having failed three times, the teen steadied her hand and finally opened her locker.

There was nothing inside.

The bell rang out as Katie stared at her empty locker. The teen smacked herself in the head. She had left her PE clothes at home, inside the laundry. Katie ran the options through her head. She couldn't ditch class. What if her mom found out? What if Aunt Jill found out? Katie shuddered at the thought.

"Hello?" a voice called, "Anyone here?" It was Gary, the teacher's assistant. He was checking for stragglers still inside the locker rooms, like Katie for example.

"Yes. Could you help me?" the brunette asked.

"What? Who's there?" Gary waved his flashlight back and forth, trying to defend himself. Despite the tattoos and biker look, everyone knew that Gary was harmless.

"It's me, Katie," the teen walked up to the teacher's assistant, holding her panties in place. "I left my PE uniform at home."

"Oh, it's you... uh 'Katie!' Yeah." Gary smiled and looked up and down the brunette, much to Katie's annoyance.

"Well," the teacher's assistant continued, "What you've got on isn't really 'school appropriate'-"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)