More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What Will Jade do to Kathy?.

Kathy's secrets

Jade looked down at Kathy's panty clad body. She licked her lips and smiled lasciviously at her prey. "I know your secrets," she cooed as she removed her shirt, dropping it to the floor. Next came her own shorts that she slowly shimmied out of. Then she started to do a slow, steamy dance, gyrating her hips as she moved closer to the foot of the bed.

Kathy was indeed mesmerized by the show, and she couldn't take her eyes off of Jade. She gulped hard as jade took off her bra and tossed it on top of her. Kathy could smell her sweat and perfume all over it, and it was intoxicating. "You know my secrets?" she squeaked in a timid voice.

Jade climbed on top of her now. "I know all about you. Why else would I pick you over so many others I could have had? You are the one for me as I am the one for you. You love to be stripped and dominated as much as you love to watch others strip for you. Now I'm going to dominate you." She tugged hard on Kathy's panties and ripped them off of her, exposing her fluffy but well-trimmed pubic mound. "The carpet matches the drapes," she cooed into Kathy's ear as she kissed it. "But it'll have to go if you want to be mine. You do want to be mine, don't you Kathy?" She kissed her way down Kathy's face and neck to her cleavage.

Kathy was pretty much flustered now as passionate mewls and low moans began to escape her open mouth. "Yes!" she sighed in answer. "Make me yours."

Jade looked up at her and smiled, then reached over her head and pulled out a pair of cuffs from underneath the pillow. She quickly locked them around Kathy's wrists. "You are now my prisoner tonight, and I am going to do whatever I want to you." She thrust her hand between Kathy's wet thighs and found her inviting, wet, swollen love slit.

Kathy was aching to be touched, and when Jade's fingers found their mark, she could feel waves of static electricity wash over her body in waves of fevered pleasure. The more she was touched, the hotter she became. "Yes!" she cried out as she thrust upwards into Jade's fingers. "Do whatever you want to me!"

What will she do to Kathy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)