More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Animeprincess316 Animeprincess316

What will she do to Kathy?

She starts to Kathy, and caressing her body.

Jade started putting on a fake dido, she sat down on Kathy's Legs, she was looking at her, Jade thrusted it in Kathy's Pussy, she started humping her, and holding on to her cuffed wrists, she was doing it for over and hour, while Kathy was screaming and whimpering, another hour later Jade uncuffed Kathy's wrists, she tied her wrists and ankles on the bed tightly, Jade was looking at a helpless Kathy, she was looking at her, Jade started caressing Kathy's Legs, Kathy gasped lightly.

"Shh, Shh, Shh, Relax, Relax, Relax, Relax, Relax, Shh, Shh, Shh", Jade said as she whispered in Kathy's ear.

Kathy slowly nodded her head and started to relax.

"That's my girl, that's my girl, that's my girl", Jade said as she started caressing Kathy's thighs.

She started caressing Kathy's inner thighs, she started moving her hands up Kathy's sides, Jade started running her fingers on Kathy's chest above her breasts, Jade started stroking between Kathy's breasts and stomach, Kathy started breathing hard, Jade started caressing Kathy's stomach.

"Your skin is so smooth, so soft", Jade said.

Jade got on top of Kathy, and continued caressing her body.

Does Kathy give in to Jade's Desires?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)